epilogue

Final chapter ..

Waking up yesterday morning -- I never expected my life to end up how it did. I got married, husband got shot and I went into early labor. I couldn't focus on Gotti and if he was okay because I had to worry about myself and my unborn child. I was rushed to the hospital and Gotti' family sent him to there family' doctor. Supposedly he was the best there was ever but me, being me, I wanted him going to a REAL hospital. I ended up having our son two hours after I was rushed into this hospital. He was a month and a few weeks early, but he was healthy -- weighing almost 7 pounds. I was sad because Gotti couldn't be here to witness him coming into this world but I know everything happens for a reason.

Hours later after everything happened at our wedding -- they found the people in charge of doing it. We all know what happened after that, he and his friends were murdered. Supposedly he had told them, it wasn't just a one man job and that someone had helped him, we never learned that person identity though. They were definitely still looking though.

They were able to remove the bullet from Gotti' back but he lost a lot of blood in the process. I haven't been able to see him because I have to stay here for another day, but even when I'm released I don't want to see him all bruised up and hurt like that, so I'm going to wait it out. He would understand.

The baby had Gotti' Bluish green eyes and his nose, lips. He basically looked like Gotti' twin except a more tan' version. He was a chill baby too, barely has cried since I had him yesterday. I loved him.

Almost a year ago my life changed drastically -- I never thought I would be here in a hospital with a newborn son. I'm in love with a man who I was never supposed to love, but it happened. Everything has changed so much. I'm a father to a beautiful son and no matter the circumstances he was made -- I never knew I could love someone as much as I love him. I feel complete now.

I don't know what's going to happen to us in the future, or if we'll ever be done with so many people coming from so many different directions trying to tear us down, but I believe we'll make it if we have one another.

Who knows?

The sequel will b apart of this book, so don't delete it from your libraries just yet. I'll be working on 2 chapters for the sequel and they will be posted this week coming up so b looking out. The sequel will b bomb I can't wait for y'all to read it. I appreciate everyone -- especially my loyal readers who were commenting and voting on every single chapter I posted. I love y'all so much. Y'all seriously kept this story alive. Appreciate y'all.