Going Shopping

Sky's POV

Thursday 2nd November 2015

I woke up it someone's strong arms. I looked up to see Avi sleeping peacfully. I scooted closer to him and then his lazy green eyes opened and looked down at me.

"Morning Angel." He whispered

"Mornin" I mumbled. Then before I knew it he swung me up and I landed on the nice fluffy bed. I just giggled. Then he picked me up and placed me on his hip.

When we got to the kitchen he put me to sit on a stool. He started cooking and it smelt awesome. For what felt like forever later he placed a plate infront of me.

"What's that?" I asked

"Pancakes with whip cream and strawberries."

I just nodded and took a bite. Yum.

*Click*

I looked up and saw Avi with his phone. Smiling to himself.

"Goood morning" Kirstie chirpped "Sky your face is full of whipped cream." She laughed and picked me up. I gave her a big kiss on her lips and she smiled and gave me a big bear hug and then Avi joined to hug squashing me in the center

"Kirstie is the mommy, and I am the daddy and Sky is the baby and nothing can pull us apart." Avi sang in his low voice

"Mhmmmh gifdrbm" My voice was muffled inbetween them.

"What?" Kirstie asked and broke apart our bear hug

"I couldn't breathe"

"Oh sorry, let's get you showered."

After I showered, Kris dried my hair and put it in a ponytail, she dressed me in a purple skirt, a blue shirt that said I'm awesome and a blue Nike.

Kirs had the same outfit so we were like twins.

"Avi! Sky and I are going to the mall, you guys better be done painting by the time we come back got it!"

"No problem Kirs! Safe drive!"

"Yeah thanks!"

Then we left to the mall!!

Sing songs from the radio later we arrived at the mall, it was huge!!!

First we bought my clothes. 10 pairs of skinny jeans- 1 plain black, 1 ripped black, 1 plain blue, 1 ripped blue, 1 white, 1 red, 1 green, 2 yellow and 1 peach

4 pairs of high waist shorts -1 ripped black, 1 black, 1 blue and 1 purple.

A few blue normal shorts.

Graphic shirts -4 blue, 4 black, 4 red, 4 green, 4 white, 4 yellow, 3 peach, 2 pink, 3 purple and about 3 superfruit shirts. Kris explained that superfruit is something Mitch and Scott do. Like their own tv show online.

She bought me 22 plain shirts- 4 black, 4 blue, 4 white, 2 purple, 4 pink and 4 yellow.

5 blue skirts, 5 white, 4 pink, 3 purple and 2 orange and suspenders, I think they're called, to match.

Also 4 white tights, 4 cream tights, 2 blue tights and 2 black tights.

We bought 4 emoji joggers, and 4 crop tops to match.

We bought about 8 pairs of socks, 5 snapbacks, 5 beanies, some jewelry, Nikes, Jordens, Sandals, Flats, Slippers, boots and uggs. 2 flower dresses, 2 PTX dresses, 2 graphic dresses, 4 plain dresses, 5 weird dresses.

After shopping we put all or bags in the truck, oh yeah we borrowed the truck, and we went to eat at Mc. Donalds, I had fries and a drink, and Kirs had the same thing.

"Kevin is on room duty so he is getting, or even already got your stuff for your room. Okay Sky." She told me

"Okay Kirs, are we going home?"

"Yes baby, we are"

When we got home and the boys helped us bring our bags inside.

"You wanna check out your room little dolly?" Mitch asked

"Yes ScöMìche!" I giggled as he picked me up and set me on his hip

He gasped "How'd you know!" I pointed to Kirs "She also said that you and Scott are gay and that means you like boys, and she showed my a superfruit video when some fan ask if you had to go to dinner with harry and Scott said you would be kissing him and Scott would be alone."

He frowned "What do think about us being gay?" He asked me worried about I would think

"I think it's cute. I mean you and Travis are per-fect!" I squealed

"Awwww I love you!"

"I love you to!"

After our little chat he opened me room door and set me down. I looked around and gasped in the front was a huge flat screen tv, in the corner was four bean bags, I had a king sized bed and on each side a bed side table on each one a lamp
On the side of my bed a table and chair. And in front of my bed was a heart shape sofa with a teddy bear and a note. My walls were light blue with my name spray painted in white. I had walk in closet and a bathroom.

I took up the note it read 'Welcome Home'

"I love you guys so much!!" I ran to Mich and hugged his leg, he spun me around and I just started giggling. When we stopped. I took my teddy bear and he sat me on my bed. I was exhausted.

"I'll be gone now." Mitch said

"No stay, please?" I begged him

He nodded and plopped down on my bed. With that we both fell asleep.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aggghh!!!!! I just love this chapter, haha

Oh and yes, I either made Pentatonix richer or reduced the price of clothes.

Hope you like it so far. :)

Cudos!