Tour Vibez

Sky's POV

Please fasten your seat belts as we head in for a landing.

After the plane lady said that I didn't hear anything else I hopped on Avi's lap as he buckled both of us in on seat belt.
"Are you excited Sky?" he asked

"Yippee!!!" I answered.

I've always wanted to go to America. Ky and I had plans to got there one day.

************* Time Skip Boiii

After all the Airport tralala and the hotel struggle, we finally got to our hotel room. Kavi (Kirs and Avi) and I shared a room, and Scomiche and Kevin shared a room. The hotel room had a mint wallpaper with white stripes, the bed had a white bed spread and a white duvet, in the corner of the room were 4 chairs arranged like a square. They were white. On the wall was a big tv, by the tv was a glass table and there was also a big white closet. By both sides of the bed were table lamps. I like it here. I saw a huge white curtain and I was so curious I took a peek and I saw a HUGE sliding door, through it I saw an empty pool.

"Kirs can we go in the pool?" I ask

"No maybe tomorrow before we leave for tour!"

I frowned.

Avi showered me and dressed my in my blue drees, blue black and white socks, my grey uggs, and my blue and grey jeans jacket. Also Kirst gave me some of her EOS lip balm.

After Kirs and Avi finished dress, we all went downstairs to meet the boys. We went to the dinner hall which was white with gold tables and white chairs. Wow!

I had only cereal for dinner while everyone was talking by themselves. The hall wasn't very packed so it was soo quiet.

After dinner Kirstin watched Adventure Time and I messed with Avi

"Avi lets play a game, if I outsmart you, you gotta give me $5."

"Okay, start."

"Avi can I have $100?

"No."

"Why?"

"Cause mula don't grow from treez."

"What is money made out of Avi?"

"Paper."

"Where does paper come from? Avi."

".... You got me there."

"My five buck please."

Kirstin just watched us amused as handed me my money.

After a few minutes of playing, I snuggled up underneath me blanket and fell asleep.

Monday 19th November 2015 Sky's POV 8:00am

I woke up in Avi's arms and I stuck my thumb in his my mouth, as I cuddled up to him, I just lay there for a few minutes then I got up and walked out of the room, all by myself because both Avi and Kirstin were sleeping.  I walked until you found Kevin sitting on a sofa on his laptop. You hugged his leg and he moved his laptop to the side and lifted me on to his lap.

"Good Morning lil' cutie wassup?"

"Good Morning Kev, I need too go to the loo."

After he took me to the loo, we at breakfast and everyone was up. I got A ham and cheese croissant, bacon, eggs, a muffin, apple slices, grapes and orange juice. After a few minutes Kirtie and I got up and changed me into my purple and  white whole suite which shows my belly button and had an 'X' on the back.

I walked to the pool with Mitch who had his red swimming trunks, Kirstie had her blue bathing suite chilling on a hammock, Avi and Kevin are playing soccer and Scott is sitting down on the bar near the pool, well he was sitting on one of the stools in the pool witch was near the bar which is not in the pool.

"Miiiiiiiiiitchhhhh!" I squealed as he splashed me with water. I giggled and splashed some water back on him.

"Hey wanna play a game with the others?" he asked and smirked mischievously. I nodded and he put me on his back and ran to his room with me giggling. 

He grabbed two water guns  and filled them with water.

"I think you know what to do, you got Scott and Avi." He handed me a water gun and I ran out of the room with it. I went behind the bushes and looked at Mitch, he squirted Kirs and she squealed. He saw me behind the bushes and winked as a signal. We both aimed our guns to get a perfect shot and in 3...2...1... I did a flip and aimed my gun to the same position. I pulled the trigger and water from my gun squirted Avi and Mitch did Kevin and they both fell because they didn't expect that.

I jumped out from my hiding spot and dived into the pool, and refilled my gun and swam to the end of the pool and looked at Scott talking to the bartender, I saw Mitch, Avi and Kevin in the pool and I felt something hit me leg, I looked down and saw Mitch's water gun. I filled it with water and planned my attack. If I don't he'll see me there is a big chance of that happening. Scott is very sharp.

I swam to the center of the pool and waited for a few seconds until Scott turned to face me. I swam to a beach chair and crouched behind it. I ran to another one which is a bit closer to him and I did a small countdown

3,2,1 I jumped out and wet Scott all over he shrieked and fell back into the pool but he's alright.

Mitch brought my towel and and he wrapped it around me, Kirstie was already in the room so I went to the room and and Kirs opened for me. She told me that I could pick my outfit so since it wasn't really cold I put on short tights, my short skirt, knee high socks, my long sleeve plain white shirt and my converse. Kirs dried my hair and we went to a mini lunch bar thing. I had plain fries with ketchup and after I just went to my room and chat with my friends over the phone.

*3 hours later.*

"Sky we gotta get moving!" Scott shouted I went to the lounge to find the others and Mitch picked me up and put me on his hip. We all stepped out and there was a huge red bus and I mean HUGE. 

It was now 3:30 and I love this bus, it has two sofa kind of chair thingy, and a tv in the front with some other stuff, the second part of the bus has two triple bunk beds: On the right side Mitch is at the bottom bunk, I'm in the center and Avi at the top and on the left opposite Mitch is Scott at the bottom, opposite me is Kirst in the center and opposite Avi is Kevin at the top. The there's a music room with a piano and a guitar and the bathroom is last section.

Although it's only afternoon I climbed onto my bunk, pulled my blinds and fell asleep.

I was exhausted...