Fur Realzz!! (Teaser)

Sky's POV

2 Weeks later

I got up early Wednesday morning to prepare for school. Also for dance. I said a prayer, showered, got dressed and prepared my dance clothes and school books the went downstairs.

"Morn- Where is everyone?" I questioned.

I saw Avi's Tablet on and It had a sticky note attached.

'Gone to the studio, If you don't see us by the time you get home press the red button, Take the tablet to school with ya. XXXXAvi'

I put the note in my backpack along side the tablet. I grabbed a slice of left over pizza from last night. I find it was strange, that didn't look like Avi's hand writing at all. It looked more like a girl's hand writing, but not Kirstie's. I shrugged it off as I went upstairs, brushed my  teeth and left the house taking the spare house key JUST in case I need it.

*At school.* 

I  walked into the school and immediately spotted Darcy.

"Hey DD!" I waved

"Morning Baee!" She giggled, her hair up in a one plat, bouncy. She had a cute outfit.

I cracked open a soda can,  "Sup?" I said taking a sip.

"Nun much u?"

"Well, I haven't seen my family for the morning so that's a good start." I said sarcastically and we walked down the hall.

"Hmmm, moi aussi. (Me too) but just my mom." She said.

"Something's not right." I said in a low voice so no one else heard.  I pulled up my phone to call Avi and he didn't pick up, no one else did.

"I'm gonna look for my fam." I said and walked towards the double doors.

"Wait up!" Darcy called an ran to keep up.

Darcy had her bike and I had my board.

"Where too?" Darcy asked

"Your mom's workplace." I answered. 

"Why?"

"To see if she's there." I pushed my board faster.

..........................

Darcy's mom wasn't at her workplace and Darcy started to freak out.

Next we went to the studio. It was closed. That's strange....