After school.

Sky's POV *After school*

Darcy and I walked down the hall arm in arm like nothing ever happened, Alexis and Panda talking about whatever, Kenny was asking Darcy some questions about something, I had my mind far out.

"Hello little ones." Panda's mom greeted.

We replied with a string of 'hi's' and 'hellos' and we talked with her for a while.

"Darcy, where's your mom? She would be here by now." Panda's mom said, Kenny and Alexis had already left

"Oh, uhm, she had overtime today, I'm going to Sky's house." Darcy smiled.

"Oh okay well you girls have fun, we're gonna go. Bye!" Panda's mom smiled, while Panda was fast asleep in the back seat.

"Okay bye!" We said and she left.

"Let's get going." I said and we both decided we'll get some stuff at our house and meet at the park.

*Some time later*

I met up with Darcy at the park, she was typing at 100Mph and concentrating her head off.

"Oye!" I shouted

She looked up. "I found thing's but we gotta move out." She said as she hopped on her bike and me on my board as we both rode down the road.

"What's up?" I asked pushing more on my board as she peddled faster.

"So my mom and Kirs is in the same area, around here somewhere." She stopped and opened her laptop, hopped of her bike and motioned for me to follow.

The house wasn't old, but it wasn't new. We walked inside and I heard a movement, we went into the kitchen and hid in the cupboards and movement stopped. We waited for a few seconds and came out from the cupboard like spies.

I went into the living room for anything but found nothing. Darcy was already upstairs s I went up too.

"Kirs!" I ran to untie her, theses ropes were solid around her waist, I pulled out my pocket knife and broke her free, she collapsed as her ropes fell off her body.

"Don't die on me or I will be so mad." I mumbled. I found Darcy with her mom and Kevin, and we were about to exit the house when....

"Leaving already? You haven't even taken a sip! Party is just starting!! Awkekeke!" We turned around and I saw a woman I never wanted to see again.

"Sky baby! Is that you?" She said.

"Quinn?" I shuttered.

To say Quinn was a mad hatter was an understatement, she did surgery to have one of her eyes green and one blue, her magenta hair flowed all the way to her knees but she put it up in a bun, she had freckles and big pink lips, I will admit she is absolutely stunning, but don't let her looks fool you. She adopted me once.

I was beaten half to death by that mad hatter...

"C'mon I haven't seen you in forever bae! One hug won't hurt!" She came in for a hug and I tried pushing her away but her grip tightened on me.

"Let her go you insane frog!" I heard Darcy yell

"Darcy, run, please!" I yelled in my efforts to escape her hug.

"Yeah Darcy, and don't try telling the police, I will kill you." Quinn giggled and pushed a button which closed the door.

"Are you tired honey?" She cooed stroking my hair I don't even know what happened, but I just saw black.

*Hours later* Sky's POV

I woke up with every part of my body aching me I was tied with someone so I jiggled my wrist to let them know I'm awake.

"Thank God you're alive I was worried." That voice I knew way too well said

"Chris." I said my voice cracking a lil, I haven't seen him in so long.

"Sky, I've missed you sweet heart." He said.

I tried to untie Chris' ropes around his wrist then I heard the door ooed and stopped.

"Glad to see you've met teehee!" Quinn laughed as she smoked a cigarette, twirling her whip in the next hand, then she did what I knew was coming, her whip and my cheek connected, not once but twice, my warm blood dripping all over my black T-shirt I changed into before I came.

"Why do you do this?" I ask

She smiled, "You were a bright three year old, way too bright, I still don't understand how you managed to get me arrested for 5 years for carrying and feeding you weed. Yeah I let you starve a few times and forgot you at bars but you didn't have to do mama wrong. I told you that I was gonna make your life a living hell, why didn't you believe me. You remember I told you I would ruin you." She pouted

I felt the whip on my neck and she smiled in satisfaction as I winced.

"Why capture my friends and family?" I asked

"Bae, I was hoping you would ask." She snapped her fingers and big muscular guys came in with Avi, Scott and Mitch, and Quinn dragged Chris' chair to join them, she whispered

"So they could watch you suffer." Then she injected something in my neck, my whole body was numb, but I was aware of everything that was happening around me.

Let's just say after that was the worst time of my life ever.

12am the next morning. Avi's POV

The last few hours here were not the prettiest.

I just saw my baby get almost raped right in front of me. On the flip side the guys didn't dare unzip their jeans.

I was petrified, how that magenta head do this, I didn't think she would be so low. Sky laid across the floor half naked, she wasn't moving, she wasn't blinking, she was just crying. I knew the numb poison wared off already, earlier she was thrusting and moving violently.

At least the men put her underwear back...

"Yes." Chris hissed and I saw him rub his wrist then untie the knot on his ankles. He took off his jacket and started walking towards Sky, she quickly moved into the corner of the room. Shaking her head frantically, her once bright blue eyes now dull, grey and blank.

Chris put the jacket down and backed away. She got up, took her jeans and put them on. Her shirt was torn, she put on Chris' jacket as he untied us. Then we decided to leave ASAP! I stretched out my hand for Sky and she shook her head and began trembling, I felt a bit hurt but decided to start walking out so that she would follow. Sky found her bag quickly, even though no one was in the house. Then we left.