Meeting People

If you didn't read the author's note from the last chapter please read it. It is very important.  Thanks
XxxxxxxxxxxxX

Tuesday 20th November 2015

Sky's POV

When we got there, it was bigger than home. "Theater" I whispered and read. 

"Esther!!!" Avi shouted making me shriek from being startled. He opened his arms for a hug but she rolled her eyes and ignored him.  He pouted and they all laughed except me.

Is that his

Girlfriend?

I watched them for a minute, they were talking and laughing.

Avi put me on his hip

"Sky meet my sister Esther.  Say hi baby."

I buried my face in his neck and he chuckled.

"Hey Sky how's it going?  I'm there manager for tour . Also Avi's sister. "

I took a peak at her and she smiled, she took me from Avi and I looked at her I held her face like an apple and looked at her face,  she had brown hair,  and she was very pretty.  I touched her hair as she and everyone else went backstage of the Theater it was huge,  there were many people walking up and down.

We entered a large room with cream colour walls and black furniture.  I liked it.

"Sky meet Chelsy,  she is our make up artist." I looked at her,  she was brown skinned and had blue eyes,  her hair was black and was a little light brown at the ends.

After they were talking, Kirs sat on the chair Chelsy started working on her face I sat on the chair by Kevin. He took a bag with my stuff like my school stuff,  snacks and some other unimportant stuff.  He took my juice bottle and I didn't realise I was hungry until now.

"Wow you must have been starving! " Scott laughed, I put the bottle back in in the bag and took my favorite reading book and started to read.

*A long time later*

Pentatonix had to go on stage.  I sat in the makeup room with Chelsy and we talked about each other. While they were singing I danced there songs. Chelsy taped me and she said I had awesome dancing skills.

*After the performance and meet and greet and all that shizz. *

Sky's POV

I was getting tired and restless. Chelsy was taking a nap. The clock showed 3:47AM.

To make that worst I needed to go to the loo.  I didn't want to wake Chelsy because I know how it feels when someone wakes you from your sleep. So I sat down and crossed my legs.

After what felt like forever,  the clock showed 4:00AM and Scott and everyone else walked talking and laughed in I stood up and folded my arms with an angry face. They all froze at seeing my face and they looked scared.

"What's wrong? " Scott asked although he looked scared.

"Don't you dare what's wrong me,Do you know what time it is Scott?" I asked.

They all looked at the clock and back at me. Then I  threw my tantrum at them.

"YOU GUYS LEAVE ME FOR MORE THAN HOW LONG HOURS,  I'M TIRED,  HUNGRY AND FRUSTRATED THAT'S  NOT A GOOD COMBINATION IS IT AND YOU KNOW WHAT'S WORST,   I NEED TO PEE AND I DON'T WANNA WAKE CHELSY CUZ I KNOW HOW IT FEELS WHEN SOMEONE WAKES YOU AND I WAS BORED AFTER CHELSY FELL ASLEEP-"

"Calm down-"

"NO AVI I'M NOT GONNA CALM DOWN. YOU'RE GONNA TAKE ME TO PEE RIGHT NOW KIRSTIE WILL FEED ME AND MITCH WILL TUCK ME IN BED GOT IT? " They all nodded and I stormed out with Avi walking behind me giving me directions.

*In the tour bus after putting Sky to sleep. *

Sky's Dream

Water.  All I can see us water.  I was swimming with fishes.  I had a tail,  I'm a mermaid apparently.

I swam and swam until I got to the beach. I sat on the sand and looked at a big rock. There was a boy with blonde hair and a green tail, in no time I found myself swimming towards him. I crept behind him and he turned his head to look at me, he stretched out his hand and I realized it was Kyle. He put hand around my shoulder and I rested my head on his shoulder. He kissed my forehead and that same time someone pulled me down into the sea.

Sky's POV

"Agghhh!" I screamed and next thing I know I was on the floor my head hurt and I had tears streaming down my cheek.

"Aww sweet pea did u fall out of bed?  Shhh shh there there don't cry." Avi said, we both sat on the floor, I sat on his laps with my head on his chest and he stroked my hair. It was so soothing. I fell back asleep.