Scandalous (Last chapter)

3rd Person's POV

"You do realize this can end her whole life right."

"That's the plan, let's see how she likes it now." I was gonna do something I thought of doing a long time ago.

"Ok if you say so." 

Upload complete

"Now pay up." He said

I simply snapped his neck leaving him dead.

"No money today." I smiled and walked away.

Kirs POV

Opening my twitter the first thing I noticed was a headline which made me drop my phone.

13 year old Sky Kaplan, the PTX kid releases her nudes after getting raped. *Image attatched*

I picked up my phone and opened Sky's Twitter profile, I saw pictures and what looked like a link to a profile on porn hub.

I scrolled through the comments and saw she replied to some:

OMG is that really you Sky? Why are you doing this.
- Yes buu it is, after realizing how worthless I am I decided to do it.

I never even liked her, now i know why.
-Lol, like I ever asked you to like me?

You were raped?
-It's not rape if you like it ;)

 My jaw dropped.

"WHAT THE HELL SKY?" I yelled, she shot up from her bed.

She looked clueless, I shoved my phone in her face. She looked more shocked than me.

"Wha-who- um- th- um." She stuttered, tears stinging her eyes. 

"Why would you do something like this!!" At that same time my phone started blowing up with texts from Avi, Kevin, Mitch, Scott, Chris, Lou... basically everyone who know's Sky wanted to know what happened as much as I do right now.

Then another headline caught my eyes.

The Group PTX loses fans, especially Kirstie Maldonado. Fans say that they don't want to idolize some irresponsible person who can't manage a child they adopted. 

I was really angry, part of me didn't want to believe that she would do something like this, but I did.

Sky's POV (This part is kinda mean of me)

She dragged me by my hair and flung me in the car, I could visibly see her tears rolling down her face, she sped making twists and turns. All the hurtful comments popped up in my mind.

Worthless

Irrelevant

Slut

Whore

Unashamed

Unimportant

She's not thankful for what she has

Maybe she should die

It's been about time.

Kirs sped until I saw the place I never wanted to see again, the place where it all started.

That horrid Adoption center.

She dropped me there and sped off. Then that gorilla looked down at me with a grin.

"It's about time."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.

I'm gonna end this book here, BUT If you think I should make a book 2, comment below *dodges school bus* I know its mean *Dodges frying pan* and yes you can send stuff after me *Dodges building* But I'm sorry.

I love you guys

oVoXo

Love you guys 

Also be sure to check out my other books.

1.She danced like she's Septic: a book about spies and agents and stuff lol.

2.His Desire: A Vampire book

I swear they're both better than this mess promise.

Thanks Lovelies ❤