Happy New Year!!

Sky's POV

I held my breath as Kevin sped down the alleyway into Times Square, where PTX has to perform. Kyle and Panda came because their parents said it was okay.

We parked the vehicle and rushed down to times square as quick as possible. I was so cold even in 100 poops of clothes.

We finally got to times square and PTX got ready for their performance. I Sat there and watch Chelsy fix them upper, and when  they went to perform we just sat back, relaxed and enjoyed the show.

*After performance*

We were all huddled up at Times Square. One Direction, DNCE, Walk the moon, Charlie Puth, Meghan Trainor and Zayn performed with some other singers. Then it was time for the ball drop.

"10" Everyone started counting

"9"

"8" I held on to kyle and Panda

"7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2,"

Avi Pulled Kirstie by her waist

"1, Happy New Year!!!!" And Avi kissed Kirstie, everyone was kissing everyone. I felt a bit awkward as Mitch, Scott and Kevin were tweeting I guess

Then the unexpected happened

Kyle...kissed me

It was short and it made me feel all tingly inside but I realized, that it was my first kiss. From My best friend!

We group hugged with Panda and we talked and laughed about our night. Kevin said he was going to drop us off at the hotel with Chelsy and they'ed go to the after party. I honestly didn't want them to go but I didn't want them to stay home and be bored and not enjoy New Years so I let them go.

*At the Hotel*

"Okay so Sky, Ky and Panda listen to Chelsy and stay out of trouble. Don't leave the room unless you're going with Chelsy, okay, understand?"

"Yes Kevin, have fun you guys!" I responded for all 3 of us, we said our goodbye's and they left.

"Who's up for snacks?" Chelsy asked, and out of her duffle bag, she pulled out a whole set of snacks, it was heaven!

"Mee!!!" We all screamed

We ate snacks and watched Pink Panther and Pals and then Chelsy showered us and dressed us in big, comfy, warm clothes and she turned on the heater because it was cold. 

We played charades and had our little party, then Chelsy had an idea.

"You guys wanna go to the lobby with me?" She asked with a big smile, it was kinda scary.

"Okayy!!" We giggled

"First, don't tell Avi I gave you this." She pulled out a stash of candy from her hand bag

"Candy" We said staring at it like it was Jesus.

"Eat up" She said and we ate so much candy we started jumping around like kangaroos. She took us in the lobby and told us what to do. Here it goes.

A lady was on her phone talking to someone and we just jumped out  and started running and screaming around her 

"Mommy Lookie!!" Kyle said pretending the lady was his mother and pointed to Panda who was shaking her hair like crazy and me who looked horrified. The lady looked panicked and scared as everyone around us was like 'Huh?' or 'Tha woman ain't a great mom' or something