Its A Little Awkward

Sky's POV

A few days after Joy's funeral, I started going to dance again.

"See ya later boos." I told Panda, Alex and Darcy.

"See ya." They said in sync.

I hugged them and hopped into the car.

"Hey sugar plum, how was your day." Avi asked

"All good dad." I smiled at him.

"I still feel happy every time you call me dad ya know."

I smiled as we exited the parking lot.

I stared out the window while 7 years old by Lucas Graham just thinking about Ky, Jake and Darren who hangs out a lot in their own little group. Kenny does to but he is sometimes with them and sometimes with us.

Once I was seven years old
My mama told me
Go make yourself some friends or you'll be lonely
Once I was seven years old...

That song is my inspiration song. It helps me know how to think about these this things and keep a steady figure.

I also thought about my dance group. The dance house is 30 minutes away from the school. Not including if we stop for food.
Khelcy, Makenzie and Sarah are still good friends of mine. We don't get to see each other often because we go to different schools.

Jason, Jahni, Zivian, Xander, Samuel and Niquan are my friends to. We often talk about video games on the weekends only.

Reason is because Jason is 15 and Niquan is 14 so they go in the bigger group. By 14 you have to go to the bigger group.

Jhani is 13, Samuel is 13, Zivian is 10 and both Xander and I are 9.

Lacy, Khodra, Emrald and Kailey are still mean and Jasmine hangs out with us sometimes.

We've had new girls named Laurie, Sofie, Sapphire, Jewel and Dayna. They are pretty cute.

Though Jewel and Dayna hang out with Lacy sometimes and they hang out with the boys. But rarely with us.

Anyboo we arrived at the dance studio. I kissed Avi on the cheek goodbye and left with my small duffle bag.

I entered and it smelt super fresh. I miss this scent. I went to change and met up with Laurie.

"Hey Sky." she said in a sing song voice.

"Hey Lulu." I said in the same voice.

"I hate that name." she muttered and I smiled. After we finished changed we met Xander in the hall. He's such a cute 9 year old, and I use to have a crush on him.

"Hey ladies." I greeted

"Hey." We said in sync

"Sky can I speak with you in private?"

"Uh, sure." I told him and Laurie walked off.

"What's up?" I asked

"Uhh.... I really like Khelcy, and I wanna hang out with her, but I'm to scared to asked her. Can you please help me?"

"Hmmm, how about you give her note." I suggested, his face turned red.

"Okay I'll give it to her, you just write." I said.

"Deal. " He said as me entered the studio.

After Dance

I waited for Kevin to pick me up while I was talking to Mackenzie and Samuel then Jasmine came up to me.

" Hey Sky! We missed you! You left us for like 3 weeks!" She giggled.

"Well mama's back!" I laughed.

"Haha anyways Xan sent you this.

"Okay Thanks." I said and she handed me the envelope and skipped off. I put the letter in my bag and walked towards Kevin's vehicle.

*At home*

"We're home." Kevin said letting everyone know we were home.

"Sky, come up here!" Mitch yelled
"Coming!" I replied as I grabbed a bottle of water and ran up the stairs.

"Sup guys?" I said to Mitch and Scott

"Would you like to be on Superfruit tomorrow after school?" Mitch asked

"Sure." I smiled and went to my room to take a quick shower. Soon after I just went to bed.

The next day

I woke up before my alarm clock and turned it off one time.

I drew back my curtains and took a deep breath.

I took a short shower, got dressed and went downstairs.

"Bacon pancakes makin' bacon pancakes, take some bacon and I put it in the pancakes. Bacon pancakes that's what I'm gonna make bacon pancakes!" I sang as I flipped the pancakes.

"I hope you didn't put bacon in there."

"Good Morning to you, to Scotland." I smiled

He laughed "Scotland? Since when?"

"I don't know my little Scottish unicorn. I rather Scottish unicorn. What do you think?" I gave him a side glance.

"If you made it, then it's fine."

I did a little dance. Then put pancakes on plates.

After Scott and I finished eating, we greeted Kirsty and Scott dropped me to school.

"Good Morning boov." I greeted Alexis

"Good Morning my lil pancake." she greeted "Did you hear? Kyle got into a fight yesterday."

"No, really?" I wasn't surprised. Since Joy passed away, Kyle, Jake, Darren, Daniel, Tre, Troy and Tyler have a squad now. Kenny is in it to but he hangs out with us sometimes. Kyle always gets into trouble now and it's seldom if he fights by himself.

"Yeah, he was fighting with Kenny." She said in a whisper

"No way." I replied, a little shocked that Kyle fought with his best friend. Oh so it was a one on one fight.

"Yeah, Jake told me everything."

"Spill the beans woman."

"Okay but you didn't hear this from me. Apparently Kenny and Kyle were having a conversation about Joy's death. It was a car accident that caused it. So yeah they talked about it and then Kenny brought up 'A girl's' name in the convo, he got angry at hearing the name and threw the first punch at Kenny. That's how it all started."

"Who's the girl?"

"Jake didn't say." She said as we walked into home room.

"We need to check that out." whispered for the last time and she nodded and put on her normal bubbly smile.

"Hey!" Went to sit by Panda and Darcy.

"Hey girls." They both said.

Today might be an interesting day she said. I don't know who's she. Haha. ~Sky