Stage 1?

Avi's POV

We got home and we were all still in shock, how could that terrible magenta bitch do this? Sky is only 13 and no 13 year old should go  through this. Sky went straight to her room and Chris decided to tell the story

...

I feel like its my fault, I should have seen it before. 

*Flashback*

I  entered a new Starbucks, late last year. I was having a bad day so I needed some caffine in my day.

"Hello sir, welcome to  Starbuck. how ma- you're Avi Kaplan!"  The magenta haired girl said. 

"Yes,I am, are you a fan?" I asked

" Yes a huge fan! I also love superfruit." She giggled, she was extremly beautiful.

"Oh well, I'm kinda bored, would you like to hang out after work?" I asked, she squealed

"Yes! Yes! Oh my gosh!" I love seeing fans happy, when they're happy, I'm happy.

I stayed until  she was done and we went to a local  park.

Weeks later we were awesome friends, people gave her strange looks but she just smiled, once I even took her to the house to meet the PTX squad:

"Guys this is Quinn, Q I'm sure you know them already."

"Oh my gosh I thought I would have died before meeting PTX!" She giggled, later that day after she left, and I picked up Sky, Sky claimed to have stuff missing. This went on for a few days the her stuff just magically reappeared.

Her diary, head phones, underwear, SD card and other stuff.

Once Kirs, called the police on Quinn because she wanted to fight with her, she said she refused to leave when I wasn't home, and she threatened Kirs with a knife.

I feel like a terrible father.

Darcy came downstairs, and into the kitchen, we all looked at her and she smiled a little bit, which was a good sign. Then she came out with a sandwich and she went back upstairs.

Sky's POV

I felt unpure.

I know she was psycho but I didn't know she would go that far.

They pulled down my underwear, touched me all over, they made suck on their private areas, it was gross and I felt violated. They squeezed my boobs, it was gross, I tried to fight it, I was weak, I always have been.

The door opened and automatically my body scrambled to the corner of the room as if to say don't hurt me. When I saw it was just Darcy I sighed in relief she pulled me into a hug.

"I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you, I really am, I feel like a terrible friend whatever you want I'll do it." She was crying, I was crying.

 I didn't  react, I didn't want to be touched, but she stroked my hair. At that same time my belly grumbled, she giggled.

"Lemme go get ya something to eat." She tapped my nose.

 I nodded and grabbed my stuff and went into the bathroom.

I was still scared, I was even scared to touch myself. I don't think I'll be able to trust guys ever again.

Some time later.

I put on my lion onesie and came out to Darcy with a sandwich.

"Thanks." I said and broke half to offer.

"If I wanted I would have made two." She laughed.

Chris' POV

"She's in shock so she won't be able to trust guys. So I suggest you take her far away from guys for a while, the boys could visit but only one at a time every week." Darcy's mom said.

It makes sense. I hate seeing my best friend hurt. Sky is one of the most amazing people I know.

"Looks like you boys will have to build her up her trust." Kirst said. It was silent for a while then Kevin broke the ice.

"Like, starting at a stage we never had to go through."

Stage 1.

Author's Note

Sorry this chapter is so short, *dodges soap* And so mean *dodges bottle* So, just a little news okay, a little, the book me and some authors are working on, can't be dropped after summer because something happend and it caused like World War 4 , so sometime next year.

I apologise for those  been waiting or excited about it.