Another one

Its another one my author notes I'm sorry.....

First of all thanks to all those who have supported me. I really appreciate it, I really do! You've supported my in comments and in my inbox and I'm really thankful for you guys. I'll be totally honest I didn't expect you guys to actually care, I was expecting like "Ok she got writers block and a dead sibling, it happens" kind of vibe.

As small as this book is, and just a few of you actually interact in the comments section with me, i'm grateful cuz tbh I didn't expect this book to go anywhere, I didn't actually set any goals, I didn't expect people to like this book, I only started writing because when I started reading it was really cool, so I thought writing would be even cooler.

But anyways leave that for another day.

The real reason I'm writing is because I need to know.

Should I continue this book?

I enjoy writing tbh it helps me clear my mind. But even in my writers block, usually I'd re-read this book and have inspiration. But after reading I had no inspiration or ideas.

If you guys want me to continue, you will have to give me ideas and help, I think also because i have school also, its messing me up.

If you got ideas for the next chappy or so, hit me up, comments or dm.

SOS