Mitch yuh penguin <(")

Sky's POV

Kirs and I were chilling in the hotel, you know hotel stuff (or maybe you don't).

I was listening to RobertIDK' s new parody of starboy, I love it so so much, like seriously as a Weeknd fan I was honored.

Anyways I was busy maxing out then I got a text.

Hey Sky pie -M

At first I was all shocked and stuff but then I mustered (or ketchuped) the courage to reply.

Hey Mitch, whats good?-S

Mitch isn't gonna hurt me right?

Nun how's your stay?-M

Pretty good, how are you?-S

I kinda don't trust Mitch I mean, they do say all guys are the same.

I'm fine but we miss you at the house :'(-M

I kinda do miss him tho, he's my best friend in the whole world (along side my other best friends).

I really miss you Mitchy. :'(

I take that back i really miss Mitch. 

Mitch's POV

Kirs asked me to message Sky today to see how she'd react. I was scared she would still be frightened, but I'll do it to help her.

"Hey Sky" I started to write. No to plain.

Suppie lil puppie

Hey Sky bear!

Was poppin lil muffin.

I didn't like them.

"How about Sky Pie?" Chris suggested "She always loved that name." Where did Chris even come from.

"Chris you're supposed to be asleep!" I said startled

"It's 10am, you're kinda right." He shrugged.

Key Sky Pie-M

So what if she's not in? Or she's still frightened? I don't blame her.

Hey Mitch, whats good?-S

That text was all wrong, I could tell she was still in the trust zone, It was cool, I was kind sad still knowing that she doesn't trust me, but I gotta wait.

We had a long nice convo, I was kind happy. I did miss my honey bunch.

She asked me to come over and you don't wanna know how happy I was.

"Guyss I'm gonna check up on Sky. Bye!" I shouted through the house not waiting for a response.

I hoped into my vehicle and drove down to McDonalds for Sky, Taco Bell for Kirs, Chipotle for me and Starbucks for the three of us. 

When I got to the hotel, the receptionist let me through because I'm gay and it was only me. I looked for their room for a few minutes and the a kind old  lady came to help me out.

"Thank you so very much miss." I thanked her, she smiled and walked off.

"knock knock knock." I said, doing the action with the sound.

"Mitch!" Sky hugged me around my waist.

"Hey Cloudsy. Have you been doing your online courses?"

She rolled her eyes, "Yass Penguin Lord."

"Penguin? How dare you!" I pouted passing her the McDonald's bag and her drink. I took my food and we both sat on the couch and turned on the tv.

"You're a penguin and you love it!"

"And you're a fish."

"Whatever Peng Peng."

*********************************

A/N 

OMG THIS CHAPTER WAS SO BAD AND CRINGY.