OHEMGEE

OKAYYY not an update but pinky promise, you'll read this.

I am freaking out right now like holy poop!! My book hit peuberty.......................................................... 1K READS GUYS WE MADE IT, THE APOCALYPSE IS OVER.

Reaching 1K  reads was one of the #GOALS lol. I just wanna say a huge, Huge, HUGE thank you to all those readers and supporters who's been there from chapter one (or any chapter), thank you so much for being there (I sound cheesy-ish) You guys are the best and I couldn't ask for more, seriously you inspire me and since I joined wattpad my whole life has changed. 

Anyways... enough snoring!! 

After completing my goal because of you guys, rewards and better quality chapters may come in the future that I see..... On my laptop.

So after Sky's birthday is new years (Because I have nothing to put at christmas and between that  time and new years you don't know what to do with your life).

Then there's a time skip to a few years later, and a few chappys in that.

Then there's more time skips, and I'll probs end after she gets married and has kids, lol.

If I have to make a book 2 just for you guys I will, you've done so much for me, it's the least I can do!

Tell a friend, to tell a friend, to tell a friend, to tell a sister, to tell a brother, to tell a roommate, to tell his pentaholic sister to read this book!

Thanks, Love you guys