Hotel?

Sky's POV

"Sky?" Kirs' voice entered the room, "Pack a suitcase." She said and left the room, I was soo confused. I obeyed any way. I packed some pretty clothes though superfruit gets me sick. Like not superfruit itself, but males.

Anyways I packed some clothes and brought my suitcase down stairs. Darcy had already left and the house was eerie.

"You ready mum?" Kirsten asked me.

"Yes mom." I said in my cracked voice. We entered the car, which was new by the way and drove for like 3 hours, we then got to a really pretty hotel place.

"This is a female hotel, for mostly females, they mostly cater for females who are such or really need something, I looked around and there weren't many males here its was true.

Its a female hotel.

We checked in and went to our room, it was blue and pink, it was really pretty, I liked it.

We unpacked and then went to check out the hotel, it had chandeliers and fancy chairs and a chocolate salad bar, café, juice and snack bars, pools, a place called The Pink House, dining room and many other places.

"Why are we here?" I questioned, flopping on my bed as she finished unpacking her clothes she answered,

"To take a break, from all the drama ya know." She shrugged, I nodded and lifted my phone.

"9:30" I read out loud.

"Do you think the buffet is still opened?" Kirs asked

I nodded even if she didn't see.We went back to the room and she pulled out two matching green dresses, and made me shower. After I dressed and waited for her to dress. Then we went down to the buffet and got our dinner. Now I''m not all that fancy, so all I wanted was lucky charms, but Kirs said we had stuff to do,so I ate 2 slices of french toast, a fruit bowl, a small cereal bowl and pineapple juice. 

Sky buu-xXAlexX  I miss Alexis so I was really happy when she messaged me,

Lexizz

Sup?

Hotel and chill, u?

Aye Turn Up! Netflix and study

Bruhhh

IKR!

GTG bye Lex

Boyyyyeee!!

I grabbed my stuff and Kirs and I went down to the lobby.

A/N 

I don't like this chappy either, but i haven't updated in a while so I let it slide.

xoXox