School and stuff (Part 2)

Briiiiiiinnnnggggg

"Okay everyone pack up and leave." Mr.Shiota said. Even though half of the class had already left, me, Ky and a few others stayed back to help.

We entered the cafeteria and I couldn't feel my ears. Children were screaming all over the place, we went to the spot where we saw our friends, also because we saw Alex flapping her arm like a flappy bird and jumping up and down, we just laughed.

Suddenly it was all quiet, I turned around and saw

Not a dinosaur

Not a car

Not Mr. Akabane

Jake

For the first time in a while I rolled my eyes and sat down with my lunch box, Mac n cheese with a juice box and an apple, yummy!

We continued laughing and talking when the devil came to OUR table with his devil children following. Everyone looked scared  except for me, Ky and Alex. He went up to Alex and she stood up and looked up and watched her straight in the eye.

"Here, dad said to give you five." And she handed him a $5 note. He just took it and walked away.

She sat back down and I could only guess they are brother and sister. I left to throw my left over stuff in the bin and as I looked down the hall I saw Jake holding my class mate Darcy by her shirt on the wall. I ran down the hall and stopped a few feet before the scene.

"Let her go!" I screamed without  thinking, students around us gasped and some whispered.

"What are you gonna do about it, beat us with your little tiny shoe?" One of the boys laughed

"Yeah ohh I'm so scared!" The other laughed

I just walked past them straight and up to Jake, I spun him by the shoulder and he dropped Darcy and looked at me with a smirk.

"Hey beautiful, missed me?"

"Never in a gabillion years."

Some people around us 'ood' and he frowned.

"I see, playing hard to get heh." He said then he was going to put one arm around my waist but I pushed him, so hard his back hit the wall and he fell. I ran over to Darcy.

"Are you okay Darcy!" I asked, of course she's  not okay I thought. She was crying so hard, her breathing was terrible, I lifted her shirt and saw bruises, I saw bruises and I saw memories

*Flashback*

It was a few months in the center, I was 2 years old at the time. The youngest kid here.

"Sky!" Ms.Terry shouted

"Yes!" I replied

"Get down here right now!"

"M'kay just a minute!"

I finished drawing my sun and handed it to Kyle to hold for me, my room was on the top floor so it was pretty far from the bottom floor, I ran down the stairs as fast as I could and  when I got to her office I knocked and the door flung open and she pulled me inside, by her desk I saw a bucket and something steaming from it. She walked over, put her hand in it and pulled out a leather strap

"What's that for?" I asked, I didn't know better

"Shut up! How long ago did I call you!" She yelled

I just shrugged. Then she hit me with the strap, it was hot and burned a lot. I screamed and screamed but she continued hitting me. When she finally stopped, she took the bucket of water and poured it all over me. I screamed louder as she left me there, a few seconds after she left I felt somebody hold me close.