School and stuff

(I forgot to mention I gave Crawf , Lou and Sky same birthday. Sorry if I confused you)

(Friends on side)
Sky's POV. 

Saturday 3rd November 2015

I woke up to my empty bed, well except for Louis Crawford Silver, my teddy I named after Louis and Crawford because we have same birthday and stuff

I carefully tip toed down the stairs and peeped from behind the wall, only Mitch and Kevin were up, watching the tv. 

"Kevin!! ScoMichehhh!" I yelled as I plunged head first into the center sofa

"You sure do like that name huh hun?" Mitch laughed

I nodded and they laughed again and I heard a new laugh. I looked up and saw

"GOOD MORNING AVI KING OF FROWNS!!!" I screamed while hugging his leg I looked up and saw him frowning down at me with his super ultimate frown I burst out laughing, I laughed so hard I was rolling on the floor with tears rolling down my cheeks, my laugh had become silent, my face probably red like a tomato, I was sweating. Geeze I laugh weird, the boys were either laughing at me or with me. Then Kristie came downstairs and she burst out laughing at our current state, Avi was on the floor by the wall laughing, Kevin was hugging a cushion laughing, Mitch was holding the coffee table to support his weight and I was... the same way.

"You guys looked ridonculous!" Kirstie said "What in the world is all that laughing about?" She asked wiping the tears from my face and setting me on her hip.

"Avi did a super duper truper ultimate frown, and he looked soo funny." I said still giggling from my. That super frown  looked way funnier in person than description.

"hmm okay, lets get you some food ma homie!"

"Yeah Boyy!!"

She made me what was called bacon and an omlet. Then she took me to the living room, and I sat on the floor

"Mornin' partner, I heard the story of your laughing fit!" Scott told me like a cowboy 

"Mmh hmm!" 

"Okay so Sky," Kevin looked at me "We decided on school," My eyes widen a fraction. School? I hear it's a terrible place there. Joy told me. "When we are here, you will go to school. But when we are on tour you're gonna be tour schooled." He told me. I looked at him in horror, my brain still taking in that info, tears started rolling down my cheeks "I-I d-d-don't wan-n-na." I cried, Kevin stood in front of me and hugged me. I just sat there and cried. "It's alright, you, Joy and Kyle will be going to that same school, they got adopted the same day we adopted you. They live only a few minutes away." I smiled a bit, maybe this wasn't going going to be so bad.

"Okay so you guys start Monday." Scott continued "Your supplies and stuff have been bought, because of your... urhm... disadvantages at the orphanage, you and Kyle are in 1st grade, while Joy is a 9th grader because of the advantages she had before the  orphanage, their mom also said they could come over after school if they like. Oh and one last thing, we leave for tour in two weeks okay baby girl." 

I sighed and nodded. I would just need to wait and see what happens. Then I remembered.

"Ohh guys you have to meet someone!" There faces had confusion written all over as I ran upstairs grabbed my teddy and ran back down.

"Louis Crawford Silver, I named him after the guys who had my birthday!"

They all aww'd and introduce themselves. We had a lazy day for the rest of the day.

Please don't let Monday come so quickly.

*********************Skip to Monday.**************************