:O

Sky's POV

*The Next Day*

I woke up early and took a quick shower, got dresses into my ripped skinny jeans, white T-shirt, black combat boots, bandana around my head and bracelet.

"Morning." I said.

"Hey." Kev said as he put a pb&j sandwich in front of me along side a banana and a frappe.

"Thank you." I said and started eating. After breakfast I brushed my teeth, told everyone I was going and left on my skate board.

Half way down I met Darcy riding her bike.

"Darcy!" I waved

"Hey buu, ya know we are pretty late, got 5 minutes to get to hell."

"Oh well." I laughed as we rode side by side.

When I got to the school I saw a scene that made my blood boil.

Kyle punching Panda.

OH HELL NO.

I ran pass the crowd, and jumped on Kyle.

"How f***ing dare you!!" I screamed and punched him in the nose, then lip, then stomach.

"Stay out of it!" He punched me in the stomach. I upper cut him. Two teachers came to separate us but my violent thrashing caused them to let me go and I jumped on Kyle again, I hit his head on a locker (Not on purpose) and punched him in the eye.

4 Teachers pulled me of of him, I had a bloody nose and lip and a purple stomach but I didn't care.

After bringing us to the nurse, our parents were called. I was REALLY scared.

*Arrival of parents*

"Good afternoon to all." Kyle's mom said as she entered after my parents.

"Now I understand that you two we're in a fight, correct?" The Principal said.

"Yes." I nodded, feeling Avi and Kirsty's intense stare on me.

"How did it start?" He asked

"I saw Kyle beating my best friend Panda, I couldn't let that happen."

He called Panda on the P. A. system and she came in the office.

"Hello Ms Anderson, how've you been?" He asked

"Fine, sir." She nodded

"Before I continue, may I ask what do the parents have to say about this?"

"Well for one, I do not believe my son is a bad person, I raised him well and I say the Panda started it."

"Well I believe my daughter." Avi said and he rest his hands on my shoulders.

"Well Panda, tell you story."

"Yes Sir. Well I got to school early to do my studying and Kyle came up to me asking for his homework, because I had to do a project. I always do his homework for him. Anyways he didn't take the excuse and beat me, soon after Sky came along." She said as she hung her head down and I shook my head, her white hair was slightly red with blood and her eye slightly purple.
"I see, why didn't you report him making you do his homework."

"Because he said he would choke me till I can't breathe." I gasped
Kyle's mom looked surprised.

"I don't believe it." She said shaking her head frantically.

The Principal showed us a video of what happened and Panda was true.

"I am very disappointed in you Kyle, for an 11 year old, your behavior is unacceptable. Threatening someone else's life like that. Not tolerated here." The Principal lectured Kyle, thank God he didn't notice me, I was thinking of running out, when he turned to me.

Well, there goes my plan.

"As for you Ms Kaplan." Sky Kaplan, Nice.

"I am disappointed in you for not only joining the fight, but for foul language. There was no need for that. And also you should have confronted a teacher." He looked at me.

"Suspension for one week. I would leave the parents to talk to the children, Mr and Ms Kaplan would you like to go after?" The principal asked and Avi and Kirs nodded as we went to the waiting room, Panda went to class and the principal left the office.

After Kyle and his mom spoke they left and Avi, Kirstie and I went in.

"Look mom, dad I'm sorry. I really am, I don't know how but it just naturally happened that I fought." I looked down at my hands and let a tear slip, I really was sorry.

"Sky, we are very disappointed in you. This had never been a problem before, why now. We expected better from you. Do you how much that could cost if Kyle's injuries were major. We are disappointed really." Kirsty said as she was crying. This broke my heart. I never like making others disappointed in me.

"You're grounded for a week with no technology." Avi said, as he took a suspension sheet, and we left the school.

We got home and I went up to my gadget less room, Mitch probably took everything, heck even the TV had a password.

I took up my sketch book and started drawing, first I drew a flower.

Then I drew a girl and a teddy bear.

Last I drew Kyle.

His name played in my mind.

Panda was his best friend, why would he do that to her?

Was it because of Joy?