Regret

Marciello's P.O.V.

Gosh I knew I fucked up last night. I shouldn't have put my hands on her or said the things I said. But that women is so fucking infuriating.

"What are you going to do?", Stormie, my dead father's mistress, asked.

"I don't know," I said as I ran a hand through my hair.

"Are you really tired of her?", Stormie asked.

"No of course not. I just wanted to say something that would hurt her," I said.

Stormie smiled sadly, "Your so much like your father.''

"No I'm not," I said.

"You really are. You abuse the women you love, make them feel inferior, and soon you'll drive them to insane madness, just like him. Although I'm sure you did that to Belle before, didn't she stab herself in the stomach while she was pregnant with Marciano?", Stormie asked.

"She did, but she wasn't thinking straight," I said.

''Hmm. Why don't you go talk to her?", Stormie asked.

"She won't want to talk to me and I don't even know what to say," I said.

"How about that you won't hit her again and that you love her," Stormie said.

"I've done that already and I always end up hitting her again. She's not going to believe that," I said.

"Don't know what to tell you," Stormie shrugged. I sighed. I'm such a fuck up.

"Well thanks for nothing," I said as I left out her room. I went into Belle and I's room and saw her sleeping, while Marciano was watching over her.

"Hello father,'' I heard him say. He only called me father when he was pissed at me.

"I want to talk to you," I said.

"I'm listening," he said, still not taking his eyes off Belle.

"I wanted to say that I'm sorry for letting you see that. And I know what I did wasn't right. I know your not supposed to put her hands on a woman. I don't want you to be like me," I said.

"I won't. After seeing all the pain and grief you've cause mommy, I'll never lay my hands on a women," he said. I nodded my head, sadly.

"I'll be in my office," I said as I left.

Belle's P.O.V.

I woke up and saw my baby boy sleeping peacefully on my stomach. I played with his cute curly hair and smiled with content.

He woke up startled and scanned the room. His eyes landed on me.

"Hey, my little baby," I said as I kissed his forehead. His face scrunched up.

"I'm not a baby, mommy," he said.

"Fine then your mommy's big boy," I said.

"Yes I big boy which is why I need a gun," he said.

"You don't need a gun honey," I said.

"I need to protect you from father," Marciano said.

"I'll be fine, darling. You have no reason to worry," I said as I brushed his curls back.

"He hurt you mommy," Marciano pouted.

"I know, but mommy's use to being hurt. I can deal with it," I said as I hugged him close.

"I'll never hurt you mommy. When I get older, imma buy us a house and we can be away from him and he won't hurt you no more," Marciano said with certainty in his voice.

"That's really sweet. Your such a kind-hearted boy, Marciano. Always stay that way, treat women with respect and not like they are toys, okay?", I said.

"Okay mommy," he said.

"Good. Do you want some ice cream?", I asked. He nodded his head really fast.

"Let's get some then," I said as I picked him up. He snuggled his head into my neck and we went downstairs.

I saw Marciello and I avoided his gaze. I went into the kitchen and opened the freezer.

"Cookies and cream or strawberry?", I asked Marciano.

"Both," he grinned. I laughed and kissed his cheek. I fixed up some ice cream and we stayed in the kitchen. I sat on the counter with Marciano on my lap as we shared some ice cream.

"You know mommy named you right?", I asked.

"Really?," he asked shocked.

"Yes. I held you in my arms when you were a baby and I whispered Marciano. Your father looked at me like I was crazy,'' I said, laughing.

"How did you come up with my name?", Marciano asked.

"I don't know I just looked at you and that's what I said. You were a very cute baby," I said as I pinched his cheeks affectionately.

"Mommy," Marciano whined in protest. I laughed and kissed his forehead.

"It's getting late," Marciello said as he stepped in the kitchen.

"I know. We were just wrapping up,"I said.

"I sleep by you mommy, I protect you," Marciano whispered in my ear.

"Thank you. Now come on we have to brush your teeth and put on your night clothes,'' I said.

"I no wanna brush my teeth," Marciano pouted.

"You know if you don't brush you can get bad breathe and rotten teeth. You'll scare all the girls away from you," I said as we walked down the hall.

"I don't care mommy. The only girl I need in my life is you," he said. I awed on the inside.

"Your such a sweet little boy," I cooed as I pinched his chubby cheeks. Marciano giggled.

"I know. And besides other girls have cooties," he said, making me laugh.

"C'mon let's get you ready for bed," I said as we walked into his room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marciano is such a sweet baby, I hope when I get older my son is like him. I definitely don't want a child like Loki Jr.

Anyways what do you think?

Also if you haven't read my new book, Royals, please do so