Dangerous Girl

"Bebé wakeup," I heard Marciello say.

I opened up my eyes reluctantly.

"We've arrived. It's time to get off," he said. I nodded and grabbed my bag.

A limo was waiting for us and we got in.

''Are we stopping at a hotel first?", I asked.

''No, we don't have enough time, but I promise after this is over we will get a hotel,'' Marciello said.

''And some food?'', I asked.

''Of course, anything you want, Cariño,'' he said as he gave me a kiss. I moaned into the kiss, feeling my hormones flare up.

''Fuck me,'' I said, against his lips.

''Belle, don't speak like that when others are present,'' Marciello said. He was such a prude.

''Roll up the partition please,'' I told the driver. He rolled it up and I attacked Marciello's lips. I kissed him hard and his hands gripped on to my hips. I pulled away and started kissing his neck leaving love bites.

''Damn, Belle,'' Marciello groaned. I felt his hard on poking me.

''You want me, papí?", I asked seductively as I nibbled on his ear and grinded my hips against his.

''Fuck, yes,'' Marciello groaned as he squeezed my ass in his hands. I unzipped his pants and pulled his length out of boxers. I got down on my knees and started sucking on his tip. I moaned slightly as I felt him pulling on my hair harshly. I sucked more of him into my mouth, making soft sucking noises.

''Oh fuck,'' Marciello groaned. I hummed softly and sucked harder.

''That's enough, bebé,'' Marciello grunted. I sucked on him harder and faster, finally being able to deep-throat him. I prodded my tongue out and gently sucked one of his balls into my mouth.

His grip on my hair tightened and he came inside my mouth. I released him out of my mouth and swallowed. I saw Marciello looking down at me with lust.

Before I knew it his mouth was attacking mine and all my clothes were off, except for my undergarments. Marciello pulled me into his lap and kissed me harder. The car hit a bump, causing me to slid up and then down on Marciello's length.

''Sorry sir,'' I heard the driver say. I moaned softly and started riding Marciello.

''Damn baby,'' Marciello groaned. He thrusted up into me, hitting my g-spot. I screamed loudly.

''You have to be quiet baby,'' Marciello moaned.

''I can't,'' I moaned as I bounced up and down on his length. I mewled in pleasure as he kept hitting my g-spot.

''Marciello!", I yelled as I came. His hands gripped my ass and I felt him cum inside of me.

''We are here, Sir,'' the driver said. We hurried up and got decent before we got out.

''Thanks Benson,'' Marciello said. The driver nodded. Marciello took gloves out of his pocket.

''Put these on,'' he said. I put them on and he put on his own gloves. We walked up into the house and heard a women talking. She came down the stairs and looked at us.

''Are you the new maids?", she asked in a preppy voice. I pulled out my gun and shot her in the leg.

''Guess again,'' I said bored as she screamed in pain. She kept screaming over and over again.

''Shut the fuck up! Your giving me a fucking headache!", Marciello yelled. She started crying, but then she looked at us in recognition.

''Y-you're that couple that died in the fire. The ones that Liando...'' She looked at us in understanding.

''Your here to kill me because of him,'' she said. Then she smirked. Before I knew it she had pushed me to the ground, knocking my gun across the room. She jumped on me trying to choke me.

I bound my feet up and kicked her in the chest. She skidded next to Marciello and he shot her in the stomach.

''Dumb bitch! She's pregnant! What were you thinking!", he asked outraged.

''Oh excuse me for trying to save my life,'' she said as blood trickled out her mouth.

''Shut up! I was going to give you a nice and fast death, but I changed my mind,'' I said. We picked her up and tied her to a chair. I pressed my thumb into her stomach wound, causing her to scream loudly.

''Are your breast real?", I asked her. She nodded her head.

''I think she's lying. Why don't you check Marciello,'' I said. He smirked wickedly. He ripped off her shirt.

''Get me a knife, will you Darling,'' he said. I nodded and went into her kitchen. I spotted a butcher knife. Perfect. I picked it up and brought it to Marciello.

''They're fake!", she screamed, but it was too late Marciello had already cut off her breast. The implant and the rest of her breast tissue fell to the ground.

''Ahh you motherfuckers!", she screamed.

''I think we should mail that to Liando,'' I laughed.

''Agreed, but I think we need more to add to it,'' he said. I nodded.
''Has anyone told you that you have the most beautiful eyes,'' I asked her.

''Please, no, please,'' she said as blood ran down all down her body.

''That is a little harsh,'' Marciello said.

''Yeah, why don't we shoot her first and then take her eyes out. That way its less painful,'' I said. Marciello nodded and shot her in the head.I went over and plunged my nails into her eye sockets. She screamed loudly. I guess the bullet missed. I grunted slightly as I pulled on them. I heard a pop and her eyeballs came out.

''Please, please, kill me. I can't take it. Please,'', she said.

''Sure,'' I said. I pressed the gun to her temple and shot her. Her brain exploded all over.

''Time to dispose of the body,'' Marciello said. I nodded. I went to the car and grabbed the chainsaw out. We cut her body into little pieces and then we threw it in the fireplace. After that we used bleach and cleanser to clean up the place and our chainsaw.

We left out the house and I sighed.

Today has been a long day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think?

Srry if you didn't see this chapter. Wattpad has been messing up a lot, I'm guessing since I write on my tablet and then when I get on my phone it doesn't save what I did nor does it publish it on here. So sorry for the inconvenience.