Valentine

"Happy Valentine's day," I told Belle as I woke her up this morning.

"Happy Valentine's day too," she said, smiling slightly.

"I got you something," she said.

"You didn't have to baby," I said.

"I wanted too," she said as she pulled out a suitcase. I was a little confused as to what was in there.

I opened it and saw my favorite things. New weapons.

I saw a boomerang razor and all types of different knives. This would be good for when I had to kill the Donatelli's.

"There's this glove thing and you can hold them in there and shake them out when you need them," she said.

"I love it, thanks babe, but how did you get all of this?", I asked.

"When I left before, I was working so I had some money left over," she said.

"Thanks for spending it on me. I love you," I said.

"I love you too, now where's my gift?", she asked.

"It's right here," I said as I pulled out a ring box. I never actually got her an engagement ring, so I thought this would be nice.

She opened it and gasp.

"It's beautiful Marciello, thank you so much," she said as she gave me a hug.

"Your welcome," I said. She pulled away and put it on. I smiled, there was a tracking device inside of it.

I grabbed her face and leaned down to kiss her. When our lips met pleasure flew all throughout my body. I groaned softly and deepened the kiss.

One thing led to another and we ended up having sex.

I knew I said we would wait, but her pussy was calling out to me.

I gave her another kiss and brought her closer to my chest.

"Marciello?", she asked.

"Yeah bebé," I said.

"Can I use your phone to call Marciello?", she asked.

"Yeah, but where's your phone?", I asked.

"Okay don't get mad, but I was short a couple of hundred dollars on your gift, so I pawned it to get the money," she said, nervously.

"That's sweet and all, but don't pawn your phone ever again," I said.

"It's not like I need one. I don't have anyone to call and your always by me, plus I know you put a tracking device in this ring," she said.

"What? How?"

"I saw that mischievous glint in your eyes when you gave it to me," she said.

"You know me so well, but here," I said, handing her my phone.

"Thanks,'' she said. I heard the phone ranging and it went to voicemail. She pouted slightly and the phone started ringing.

"It's for you," Belle said.

"Señor, the child is gone! Some men came in and took him," Consuela cried.

"What! Are you serious?", I asked.

"Yes. I don't know who they were, but they have him," she cried.

I was scared as hell. Marciano was kidnapped.

How in the hell was I going to tell this to Belle?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think?