To The Light

Marciello and I had somehow followed the no sex rule for 2 weeks, it actually improved our relationship. We talked a lot more and sorted out most of our issues.

"So how do you guys feel?", Dr. Harvie asked.

"Horny," Marciello said. Dr. Harvie laughed.

"We are better now," I said.

"Good, good. Any incidents?", he asked.

"No. We have been perfectly civilized human beings," Marciello said. Dr. Harvie nodded.

"You both look better, less pale and depressing. You can have sex now, come back in about a week and we will see how you guys are doing," Dr. Harvie said.

We nodded and hurried out.

"Do you want to go in the bathroom?", I asked.

"Fuck no, I want to savour this," he said.

"Okay, but no foreplay. We don't have time for that," I said as we got inside the car.

"But I want to eat you out," he pouted.

"Fine. But let's just fuck in here," I said. He nodded. We shed our clothes off and got in the back.

Marciello spread my legs open and dove right in. My back arched in pleasure as I fisted my hands in his hair.

"Oh yes! Don't stop!", I moaned as I rocked my sex against his face. The pleasure was unbelievable, it felt even better than before.

I felt Marciello's tongue go inside me real deep and my moans turned into screams of pleasure.

My grip on his hair tightened as my legs shook from the intensity of the pleasure. I whimpered slightly when Marciello stopped.

"I want you to cum when I'm inside you," he said.

"N*gga I don't care. Finish me off," I said. Marciello chuckled and shoved his length into me.

"Fuck yes, papí. Go deeper," I moaned as my nails sunk into his back.

"Hold on bebé, you feel so good," Marciello groaned as his face scrunched up in pleasure. He continued his slow thrusts, torturing the hell out of me.

"Faster papí. Please, por favor," I moaned as I started thrusting upward.

"If I go faster, this won't last very long," Marciello grunted out as he shoved his length in deeper.

"Yes papí, don't stop," I moaned.

"Fuck," Marciello cursed as he fucked me harder. My moans increased as he sped up his thrust. His mouth met mine and he kissed me hard. I moaned softly and kissed him enthusiastically.

He continued driving his length into me at a faster pace, I felt my orgasm coming. I met him thrust for thrust as we both fought for dominance in the kiss. Eventually I won. I flipped us over and started riding him hard.

Marciello groaned softly and kissed me more urgently. Our breath turned into gasps as our climaxes neared.

"Papí!", I moaned loudly as I came. Marciello pulled out and came all over my breast. I took a swipe of his cum and sucked it into my mouth, moaning loudly.

I dropped down to my knees and started licking his shaft up and down. I sucked on his balls, while I used my hand to stroke his length. When he got hard I sucked his tip into my mouth.

"Damn babe," he moaned. I sucked more of him into my mouth, starting to spark up a rhythm.

His hands fisted my hair and I moaned softly, causing him to groan. When I felt like he was about to reach his peak, I stopped.