Finding Marciano Pt. 2

I cried the whole way to Italy. I was so worried about Marciano.

"Babe he's going to be okay, we are going to find him," Marciello said.

"What if they did something to him?", I asked, crying.

"Don't think about the what if's. We just need to focus on what we are going to do when we get there," Marciello said.

I nodded and we started making plans.

We arrived in Italy the next day.

I hurried off the plane, while Marciello was making phone calls.

"C'mon Bebé," Marciello said as he got off the phone and pulled me back in the plane.

"Have you found out where they are?", I asked him.

"Yes, they moved to Ukraine," he said.

"How long is it going to take to get there?", I asked.

"2 and a half hours," he said.

"A lot can happen in 2 and a half hours," I said, feeling frustrated. I just wanted to cry, but I knew that would do nothing.

"I know, but we will get him Belle," Marciello said. I nodded my head unable to speak. We got on the plane and took off for another flight.

We arrived in Ukraine and this time they were still here. Thank god. We got in this black car and started driving somewhere.

"Where are they?", I asked.

"At one of Liando's houses," Marciello said as he continued driving.

After about 30 minutes the car came to a stop. Marciello pulled down the back seat and got out some weapons. The gates opened automatically.

We approached the building cautiously. We got in and I saw Liando and Jackie. That bitch! I raised my gun prepared to shoot her.

"If you shoot her, I shoot your son,'' Liando said as a big tall man came out with Marciano. He was so beaten up and bruised. I felt tears pour out of my eyes.

"Mommy!", he yelled.

"We have been expecting your arrival," Jackie grinned.

"And we have been anticipating your death. Now give us our damn son and I might just spare your fucking lives!", Marciello yelled.

Liando laughed.

"There's tons of us and only two of you. What could you possibly do?", Liando asked still laughing.

"You'd be surprised of what we could do motherfucker when it comes to our son," I snarled.

"You two amuse me," Jackie laughed.

"Shut up bitch! No one asked you to fucking talk!", I yelled.

"Seems like I haven't been talking enough. Do you know Marciano isn't even your son?", Jackie asked.

"I figured that out already bitch. Your a little too late," Marciello said as he rolled his eyes.

"Look enough fucking chit chat, what do you want?", I asked them.

"Hmm. I don't know, what possibly could a man that has everything want?", he asked.

"Your arrogance is annoying,'' I said.

"I want your lives," Liando said.

"Kill them!", Liando yelled at his men. They didn't move.

"Didn't you hear me, kill them!", Liando yelled again. Marciello smirked.

"They don't work for you anymore," he said. Liando's eyes widened and so did Jackie's.

Marciello went over to get Marciano. He looked so hurt.

"Kill them," Marciello said to the men as we left out. We heard a ton of shots fired.

I pulled out a grenade and threw it at the building, watching as it burst into flames.

"How do we know they won't escape, like we did?," I asked Marciello.

''Gasoline was poured all over the house, they aren't escaping," Marciello said.

I nodded and grabbed Marciano.

"I'm so sorry this happened to you, baby,'' I said as tears pooled out of my eyes. He started coughing and blood came out.

"We need to get him to a hospital. Now!", I yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think?