Therapy

Right now Marciello and I were at the therapist because once I brought up getting plan B, he got pissed off.

"Mr. and Mrs. Romani, its nice to see you," the therapist said.

"You too," I smiled. We took a seat on the couch and the therapist looked at us.

"Well I'm Dr. Harvie, by the way. You two seem a little tense," he said.

"We are, my wife is trying to abort our child," Marciello said. I rolled my eyes.

"Is this true, Mrs. Romani?", the therapist asked.

"No, we had sex yesterday without protection. I was suggesting that I get a plan B one step, so we would not conceive a child," I said. He nodded.

"I see. I'm guessing you feel angry," Dr. Harvie said to Marciello.

"Yes. I don't understand why she wouldn't want to not have our child," Marciello said.

"I'm not a fucking baby maker," I yelled at him.

"Obviously we need to talk about your relationship a little more. Marciello tell me what you would like your relationship to be like," the therapist said.

"I would want her to stay home, cook, clean, and take care of Marciano," Marciello said.

"Do you like that, Belle?", the therapist asked.

"No, I wanted to go to school to be a lawyer, but Marciello wasn't supportive. He even called up the law schools and told them not to let me in," I said.

"Is that true, Marciello?", Dr. Harvie asked.

"Well I may have done that, but it was because she left me," Marciello said.

"I only left you because of what you did," I said.

"What did you do?", Dr. Harvie asked.

"I pushed her down the stairs and she lost the baby," Marciello said.

"Why did you push her down the stairs?", Dr. Harvie asked.

"Because she was going to leave me," Marciello said. I rolled my eyes.

"Hmm. Do you guys communicate?", Dr. Harvie asked.

"We communicate when we are arguing," I said.

"What do you guys do when your not arguing?", he asked.

"We umm...we have sex," Marciello said.

"At what point in your relationship did you guys start having sex?", Dr. Harvie asked.

"We had only known each other for a few days, but we were married. So we had sex a week into our relationship," Marciello said.

"So your relationship is based on sex?'', he asked.

"It was at first, but we love each other now," I said.

"Yes, but the very foundation of your relationship relies on sex," he said.

We both nodded.

"Well I want to challenge you guys to not have sex for a week," he said.

"A week? We can do that," Marciello said weakly.

"Good. Absolutely no sex, not even oral. Just speak to each other and communicate. Come back to see me in a week and we will see how much progress you have made," he said.

We nodded.

Hopefully this would help our relationship.