The More The Merrier

"I think we need to go to the doctor," she said.

I sighed in relief, so she hadn't found out about the mafia.

"Why, bebé?", I asked.

"Well I have been having cramping lately and today I had some spotting," she said.

"Spotting?", I asked confused.

"Like I'm bleeding," she said.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?", I asked.

"I didn't think it was anything," she said shrugging.

"How much are you bleeding?", I asked.

"Like...the size of my fist," she said.

"¡Dios mío!", I said, shaking my head.

"Regrano!", I called out. He came out.

"Can you watch Marciano while we are out?", I asked him.

"What is Regrano doing here?", Belle asked. I paused.

I knew I just fucked up.

"Umm... I was going to get him to watch Marciano while we went out for your birthday, but I forgot to tell him we were just going to stay home," I said.

"Okay, can we just get to the doctor," Belle said. I nodded my head and we left to go to the doctor.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"What seems to be the problem?", the doctor asked.

"I've been bleeding and having cramps lately," Belle said.

"Umm...maybe your own your period," the doctor said.

"She's pregnant," I said.

"Oh..yes...I forgot," he said.

"How much are you bleeding?", he asked.

"Like the size of her fist," I said. Belle glared at me. I knew she hated when I finished her sentences, but I still did it anyway.

"That's a large amount," the doctor said.

"I'm going to do an ultrasound and see if my thoughts are confirmed," he said. We nodded.

He got the stuff out and performed the ultrasound.

"Ah there it is," he said.

"What?", we asked.

"Your having twins," he said.

"Oh," Belle said.

"Yeah, with twins or multiples it's common to bleed, but not as much as you are. So I believe you have placenta previa. It's usually not diagnosed this early but basically your placenta is low in your uterus. Your seems to be partial, so it's not that serious. Now placenta previa can work itself out. During the pregnancy the placenta will move up, so we will monitor it to see if it does, but for now I suggest pelvic rest. Which means no sex, limited moving, just lay down and relax," the doctor said.

"How common is this?", Belle asked.

"It affects 1 in 200 women in their third trimester usually, but it usually occurs in women who have had a pregnancy before and who are having multiples," he said.

"Can we have oral sex?", I asked bluntly.

"No, no orgasms at all," the doctor said.

Damn.

"Okay well thanks for everything," Belle said to the doctor.

"No problem and you guys should come back in two weeks so we can check on it," he said.

We nodded and Belle wiped off her stomach then we left.

We drove back home and saw Marciano in the kitchen.

"Mommy I made you a cake," Marciano said.

"Really where is it, baby?", she asked him.

"Bebé do you want to lay down, you know what the doctor said," I said.

"I will babe, after Marciano shows me the cake," she said. I nodded.

"Here it go mommy, it's chocolate," he said as Regrano put it on the table.

On the top of it was scribbled Happy Birthday Mommy, in messy swiggly letters.

I found myself smiling. I was glad Marciano was such a kind hearted a sweet little boy. I didn't want him to be like me.

"It's beautiful, baby. Mommy loves it so much," she said as she leaned down and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He smiled and laughed.

"You want to taste it?", he asked. Belle nodded her head and Marciano gave her a slice.

"You want some too, dad?", he asked.

"No it's okay, son," I said. I didn't really like cake too much.

The only cakes I eat are ooey- gooey cake, cookie cake, and ice cream cake.

"It taste amazing," Belle said, moaning for extra effect.

"Marciello, you have...a..um...situation," Regrano whispered to me as he pointed to my jeans.

"Oh..thanks," I said as I readjusted myself.

"Are you okay, mommy?", I heard Marciello ask. I looked up and noticed Belle's face was scrunched up in pain.

"Mommy needs to lay down, Marciano," I told him. He nodded his and I went to pick up Belle. I went in our room and laid her down on the bed.

"You okay bebé?", I asked her concerned. I hoped the pain wasn't too much.

"Do I look okay, nigga?", she asked.

Great she was in one of her moods.