Rat Bitch

"Marciello we need to start thinking about what we are going to do for Marciano's birthday," I said.

"We will bebé. His birthday is in a month we have plenty of time," Marciello said.

"It doesn't hurt to plan ahead," I said.

"Trust me, it will all be perfect and well planned," Marciello said.

"It better be," I said. Marciano was turning 5. That mean he only had 13 more years with us before he turned 18. I knew those years were going to fly by, thinking about it made me sad.

"Did you send the package to Liando?", I asked.

"Yeah," Marciello smirked as he pulled me closer. I snuggled up into his chest, feeling a sense of warmth and comfort.

Marciello's phone rang and he picked it up.

"Sí...¿Qué quieres decir?....¿Se follan graves?," he said angrily.

"What's wrong?", I asked. He hung up the phone.

"We need to leave now. It seems like we have a traitor in the gang. Someone just leaked to Liando that we were still alive," Marciello said.

I began to gather up our stuff.

"Leave it! We will get new things," he said. I nodded and we left out the room. We made it to the reception and immediately saw a ton of men in tuxedos with their hair slicked back.

"Act casual," Marciello whispered in my ear. I nodded and continued walking. We made it past them and I almost sighed in relief.

I heard gunshots. I looked back and saw the men dead on the floor. People swarmed them and some were screaming to call the police.

"Let's go, bebé," Marciello said. I nodded and we left.

"What if they find out it was you?", I asked.

"I didn't shoot them, Belle. I never go anywhere alone," he said. I nodded in understanding.

We left and flew back home.

A few hours later we were in this warehouse, interrogating this guy I never met.

"Why did you do it Darnallo? You had such a nice life, but you had to go and fuck it up," Marciello said.

The man trembled in fear.

"I'm sorry boss. H-He threatened to kill me if I didn't tell," the man stuttered.

"You should have let him kill you because I'm going to slaughter you,'' Marciello said. The man cried some more, shaking hard.

I felt bad for him, honestly. But rats got killed in this business.

Marciello grabbed his pistol and shot the man in his crotch.

"Ahhh fuck!", the man screamed.

Blood poured down his legs rapidly.

"You know as a child I always had a thing for the game of darts," Marciello said. The man cried.

"The only difference is now I play it with knifes," Marciello said. He grabbed a knife and threw it. It landed in the man's stomach. Blood poured out and the man cried, blood leaking out of his mouth.

"Hang him," Marciello said. Two big men grabbed the man and hung him upside down. The guys jaw went slack and I heard something fall onto the ground.

It was his testicles. Eww.

Marciello went over to him and moved the knife around in his stomach before he plunged it out.

The man's intestines came out and collasped on the ground. He screamed in agony.

"Marciello please shoot him. This is disgusting," I said.

"Anything for you sweetheart," Marciello said as he pointed the gun at the man and pulled the trigger.

"Who's up for cleaning this shit up?", Marciello asked laughing.

"I'll do it, boss," one man said. He was very big and he had one blue eye and a green eye.

Marciello nodded and I saw him hand the man a wad of cash.

"You ready to go home?", Marciello asked me.

"Definitely," I said.