Wit' Yo Cute Ass

I cried silently as I heard Marciello talking. Marciano wasn't his, he was going to leave me.

"You don't need him. You can find your own way," a voice in my head said.

"Leave him before he leaves you," it continued.

I wanted to leave, but I couldn't. I had no where to go and no where to turn to.

"You still have a father. He's been trying to contact you for years," it said.

That was true, but I don't know if I could take living with him.

"So your going to stay here? You obviously aren't wanted," it said.

It was right. I walked in the room where Marciello and Lael were.

"Can you tell me where Marciano is?", I asked Marciello.

"I told you already he is with someone I trust," Marciello said annoyed.

"I know, but I need to get him," I said.

"We are not bringing him here, with all this chaos," Marciello said.

"I know, which is why I am going to leave. I just need to have my son with me. So please tell me where he is," I said.

"Belle your being irrational, it's your pregnancy hormones," Lael said, rolling his eyes. I face-palmed he was so stupid.

"Your pregnant?", Marciello asked me.

"No, Lael just thinks I am since I'm putting on weight," I said.

"I can always tell when you are lying, Belle," Marciello said.

"Well it doesn't matter. I'm the one who is pregnant, so its my responsibility. You don't need to do anything. Just tell me where Marciano is so I can leave," I said.

"Your not leaving! Your staying right here, so sit your ass down," Marciello yelled.

"Don't yell at me n*gga! I don't who the fuck you thing you are," I said.

"I'm your fucking husband and what I say goes!", Marciello yelled.

"Just a few minutes ago you said you wanted to divorce me!", I yelled.

"I was just speaking out of my ass. I could never leave your crazy ass even if I wanted to!", he yelled.

"N*gga ain't nobody told you, you gotta be stuck with me," I said.

"You dumb ass woman, obviously I still love your crazy ass," Marciello said.

"You love me again?", I asked softly.

''Of course woman, I never stopped loving you," Marciello said as he came closer to me. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Wait hold on a minute. N*gga did you call me dumb?", I asked.

"No Belle,"Marciello said.

"Yes you did. You thought you was slick, but I heard your ass," I said as I pushed him, but he didn't move.

"Your not that strong," Marciello said, rolling his eyes.

"Well a real n*gga would've just fell back," I said, rolling my eyes back at him.

"Sit yo cute ass down somewhere," he said as he flicked my forehead.

"Awe you guys are making up," Dr. Harvie said as he came in the room.

We all looked at him crazy.

"How did you find us?", I asked confused.

"I followed you guys," he said shrugging. Marciello just shook his head.

"So where are we now with the relationship?", Dr. Harvie asked.

I looked at Marciello.

"We are going to work on things," Marciello said as he looked down at me. I silently thanked God.

"That's nice. It takes a real gangsta n*gga to do that," Dr. Harvie said. (Btw Dr. Harvie is black.)

"Yeah sure," Marciello said, nodding his head and looking at Dr. Harvie like he was crazy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think?

I don't know if you guys wanted them to fight more, but I just couldn't do it. I needed them to make up a little for my sanity.