I Hate You

"It's all your fault!", Belle screamed at me.

''I know and I'm so sorry," I said.

"Why couldn't you just leave the mafia alone, now our babies won't wake up," Belle cried.

I wanted to tell her that they were dead, but she was convinced they were still alive.

The men came in and snatched the babies away from Belle. I went over to try and stop them but they had 5 men holding me back.

A match was lit and the babies bodies burned. Belle cried out in agony. She tried to get closer to the flames, but they pushed her away.

She looked away, crying hard.

"Look," they said as they moved her head toward the scene.

"Leave her alone!", I yelled at them.

"Please kill me, I can't watch this anymore," Belle begged them.

"We would be going to easy on you if we did that,'' a big man smirked. He made us watch as our babies' bodies were being burned.

Everyone in the room paused as we heard cries.

"They weren't dead! Let them out!", Belle screamed. She kept telling us that they aren't dead, but the babies were so still.

The babies cries went higher and Belle kept trying to join them in the flames.

"I can't take this," Belle cried. The babies cried harder and soon enough their cries stopped. The smell of burning flesh resonated through the room.

We watched until they were burned to ash. The fire stopped and the babies ashes were left in place. Belle went over and picked them up.

"My babies," she cried as tears ran down her face. The men released us and left out the room.

"I'm so sorry, Belle," I said.

"You didn't believe me, I told you they were still alive, now they're really gone. Oh god, I want to kill myself I can't do this,'' Belle said as she started clawing at her skin.

"Belle stop! We still have Marciano," I said.

"But how long will we have him? I can't watch another one of my babies die," she cried.

"I'm here for you, mommy," Marciano said as he hugged her. Belle cried harder, covered in the twins' ashes.