Love

"¿Se me perdió?", Marciello asked as he kissed my shoulder. (Did you miss me?)

"¿Sí, y tú?", I asked him. ( and you?)

"Echaba de menos cada parte del, su sonrisa, su piel chocolate y especialmente su culo gordo," he said as he grabbed my butt.

(I missed every part of you, your beautiful smile, your chocolate skin, and especially your fat ass.)

I laughed softly and gave him a kiss.

"Bebé?", Marciello said.

"Sí papí?", I asked as I started kissing him on the neck. I felt his member rise to attention. I started kissing down, leaving hickeys all over his body. I grabbed his dick and licked the pre-cum that was coming out of it.

"What were you saying, papí?", I asked as I licked up and down his shaft.

"N-Nevermind...I'll t- oh god," he groaned as I sucked him into my mouth. I sucked softly on his tip, feeling more pre-cum leak out. I bobbed my head down, taking more of him in.

I felt Marciello's hands run through my hair. I moaned softly and sucked on a little harder.

"Fuck bebé. I want to eat you out," he grunted. I nodded my head and got in 69 position. I resumed what I was doing and I felt him grip my ass. I cried out as I felt him lick at my pussy. I continued sucking on him, moaning softly. I heard him groan, sending vibrations through my pussy.

I moaned harder and bobbed my head up and down on his length. He thrusted up against my mouth as I thrusted back against his. I massaged his balls in my hand, feeling them tense. His hands gripped my ass harder as he thrusted his tongue in my pussy at a faster rate.

I gagged slightly as I felt him hit the back of my throat. I relaxed my throat and soon enough took him down it. I felt and heard him groan. I thrusted back against him and massaged his balls faster. His cum made home inside my mouth. Some of it leaked out as I cried out from my own orgasm. I released him out my mouth and swallowed up his cum. I moaned loudly as I felt him slurp up my juices. My legs shook as a mini orgasm racked through my body. After he licked up all of my juices, I laid my head against his chest.

"Bebé you have some cu-

I took one of my fingers and swiped it along my chin. I sucked on it, feeling his taste explode in my mouth. I licked my lips and looked at him.

"Is it gone?", I asked.

"Yeah, bebé," he said as he looked at me with lust. He leaned down and started kissing and sucking on my neck, most likely leaving hickeys.

"Marciello," I moaned breathlessly.

"Mommy!", I heard Marciano yell as the front door opened.

"You want me to go out there?", Marciello asked. I nodded my head. Marciello got dressed and I went to go shower. His cum was all over my body, I didn't want him cumming inside me again and we didn't have any condoms.

I had to make sure I got a plan B because I did not want to end up pregnant.

I washed my body and my hair. Then I got out and washed my face and brushed my teeth.

After that I got dressed and went out.

"Hey mommy!", Marciano said as he ran into my arms.

"Hey baby," I said as went over and ruffled his hair.

"I'm going to go wash up," Marciello said. I nodded my head and turned my attention back to Marciano.

"How was school?", I asked him.

"Good. A girl kissed me," he said.

"Kissed you? What's her name?", I asked.

"I don't remember, but she was cute," Marciano said. I groaned internally my baby boy was going to be a player.

"Are you and dad getting back together?", Marciano asked.

"Yeah, are you okay with that?", I asked, worriedly.

"Yea, I didn't like Alejandro," Marciano said.

"Why? Did he do anything to you?", I asked.

"No, but he tried to hard and he has a lot of pictures of you," Marciano said.

"Pictures? What pictures?", I asked.

Marciano got up and went into his room. He went under Alejandro's bed and grabbed a book. I got it out of his hands and flipped through it.

I saw pictures in there even from when him and I weren't talking. But what disturbed me the most was that he had pictures of me sleeping and showering while I was staying with Marciello.

"Let's go," I told as Marciano. I saw Marciello sitting on the couch. I went in Marciano's room and I's room and packed up our stuff.

"You ready to go?", Marciello asked.

"Yeah," I said. He took Marciello and I's suitcase while I picked up Marciano.

Time to go back home.