Do It For Love

After we finished fucking we left out the building. The police arrived and looked at us before adverting their eyes.

"Let's go bebé," Marciello said as he helped me into the car. I got in and he got into the driver's seat.

"So when are we going to get the Donatelli's?", I asked.

"Soon bebé, real soon," Marciello said.

"What have you found out about them?", I asked.

"They are vacationing in a beach house in Italy. Jackie lost her baby and ended up having a hysterectomy, so she can't have any kids. Liando is cheating on her with this blue-eyed blonde from Cali. She's our next target," Marciello said.

"Why? What did she do?", I asked.

"She's with Liando, she knows about his lifestyle. Besides if we kill her Jackie will find out about the woman. She will question him and it will cause chaos in their house, making it likely that they will be apart more often. Liando is not very fond of her already, so imagine when she starts acting crazy and questioning him. He's going to hate her even more, meaning that she will get less and less security. And when that security is gone, we strike," Marciello said.

"Your such an evil mastermind," I said.

"Isn't that why you fell in love with me?", Marciello asked.

"Definitely," I said. I jumped as a bullet went through the windshield.

Marciello looked in the rearview and we saw a black car behind us.

"Bebé I need you to drive the car for me while I shoot. I've got to take out these fuckers," he said. I nodded my head and we switched positions. I drove the car and brought the sunroof down.

More bullets came, missing us. Marciello pulled down the backseat and picked up this big, long ass gun. He got up and started shooting. I noticed their car swerving. Marciello delivered a few more shots and the car blew up into flames.

It was kind of hot, seeing him in mafia mode. He sat back in the the passenger seat and I closed the sunroof.

"Fuck," he groaned. I noticed that he was shot in the shoulder.

"Fuck, we gotta pull over," I said. I pulled over on the side of the rode. I got in the passenger seat, straddling Marciello's waist.

"You got a knife?", I asked. He nodded his head and shook his sleeve. About five different knives came out. I took the smallest one. I leaned to the side and got a first-aid kit out the glove box. It was originally for Marciano, but I guess we would have to use it now.

I fished the bullet out of Marciello's shoulder. Then I used an alcohol pad and cleaned the wound. I opened up his glove box to put the first aid kit back and noticed a some cigars and lighters.

"Didn't I tell your ass to stop smoking!" I said.

"This is not the time woman. I need for you to close the wound!", he yelled.

"You know what fuck you, Marciello. Close the wound yourself," I huffed. I got back in the driver's seat and turned away from him.

"Belle. I'm sorry. I need you, baby," I heard Marciello say. I turned to look at him a hard expression on my face.

"Please, baby," he pouted.

"Fine,'' I grumbled. I straddled his waist and heated up the blade with the lighter. After it was lit, I pressed it to the wound. Marciello cursed and when the blade cooled I released it.

"There all better, you lying motherfucker," I said.

''Babe. I haven't had a cigar in 2 days. I only smoke them some times," Marciello said.

"You smoke other things though. Don't think I don't know. So are you going to tell me what those other things are or are you going to lie?", I asked.

"It's just a little marijuana. Nothing serious," he said.

"Are you serious? Do you want our baby to be a druggie?", I asked.

"No, babe. I rarely do it only sometimes," he said.

"Are you high when you hit me?", I asked.

"Barely. I may take a little puff, but it's nothing major. I know what I'm doing and I'm trying to solve that problem," he said.

"Please stop smoking, its not good for the baby or Marciano to be around," I said.

"Okay, bebé. I love you and I will try my best to stop smoking," he said.

"Good," I replied. I knew his ass was lying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think?