Flatline

"Wake up," I heard someone say. I opened my eyes and saw Marciello looking down at me.

"What?", I asked.

"I booked the appointment. It's in 10 minutes," Marciello said.

"Why didn't you wake me up earlier?", I asked as I got out of bed.

"I tried, but you just kept moaning my name in your sleep. What were you dreaming about?", he asked smirking.

"None of your business. I'm going to go take a shower," I said.

"Make it quick," he said. I nodded my head and went in the bathroom. I hurried up and washed my body. Then I co-washed my hair and brushed my teeth. After that I dried off and went into my closet to put on my clothes.

"We gotta go, bebé," Marciello said as soon as I slipped on my shoes. I nodded my head and we left out.

"Where's Marciano?", I asked, worriedly.

"He's staying inside with Stormie," Marciello said. I was a little worried. I didn't like going places without Marciano by my side.

"He'll be okay,'' Marciello said. I nodded my head and got in the car.

Marciello got in and started driving.

"What's the doctor's name?", I asked.

"Dr.Graziani," Marciello smirked.

"We're not actually going there for my appointment are we?", I asked sadly.

"No, but I promise after the deed is done we will get a check up," he said.

"We better," I said.

"We will. Now take this," he said as he handed me a gun. I took it and stuffed it in my pocket.

We arrived at the place and got out. Marciello had a murderous look and sinister smirk plastered on his face.

We walked in the office and saw the place was very empty.

"We are closing, sir," the receptionist said.

"This will only take a minute. I suggest you leave. I need to have a word with Dr.Graziani," Marciello said.

"Sir, we can'-

"We will only a minute," Marciello said.

"I can't, let you be here," the secretary said.

''Leave us be," I said as I raised the gun to her head. Her eyes widened and she screamed.

"Shut the fuck up," Marciello growled.

"If you want to live, leave us be," I said.

"And don't tell anyone you saw us here because if you do I will find you. I know where you live. 16987 Debark Lane. Your name is Sophia Denavon. Your 26 years old. You've had 56 sexual partners and you just got treated for the clap. Need I go on?", Marciello asked. The secretary shook her head.

"Good. Now get out. Go to your car and don't tell anyone you saw us here," Marciello said. She nodded and ran out.

"What if she tells?", I asked.

"I put a tracking device in her car," Marciello said. I nodded and we went inside.

We saw Alonso, organizing his room.

"Dr. Graziani it has a nice ring to it,'' Marciello said. Alonso turned around and his eyes widened.

"Y-you a-are d-dead,'' he stuttered.

"You guessed wrong, bitch," I said as I shot him in the leg. He screamed in pain and held his leg.

We got closer to him, smirks on our faces.

"Please don't kill me," Alonso cried. I slapped him.

"Shut up, you sound like a little bitch," Marciello snarled.

"I have a wife and kids," Alonso cried.

"You didn't seem to care when it was me in that position," Marciello said. I leaned down to Alonso, smirking at how hard he was shaking.

"Your going to die today," I whispered in his ear. He cried harder and I brought the gun to his head.

"Goodbye," I said as I pulled the trigger. I leaned back up and saw Marciello looking at me with a lustful expression.

"Really? That turned you on?", I asked.

"That was hot," Marciello said as he came closer to me. He pulled me closer and leaned down to kiss me.

He leaned forward and laid me against the bed.

"Marciello if we have sex here, we will leave DNA," I said.

"The police won't turn me in. They know not to fuck with me," Marciello said before capturing my lips in his again.