Life

Belle's P.O.V.

A month had passed by and I was starting to get used to living here. For some reason Harvard changed it's mind about letting me in. I tried to go to other colleges, but they shut the door on my face. I had a feeling Marciello had something to do with that.

"Hey babe," Alejandro said as he came in the room.

"Hey," I said as I leaned up and gave him a kiss. He quickly deepened it. I moaned softly as he laid me against his bed. He quickly took of my clothes. I winced slightly as he squeezed my breast too hard. Alejandro was a virgin...until I took it last week.

"Don't do it like that...do it like this," I said, demonstrating for him. He nodded and did it the way I showed him, causing me to moan.

"Do the other one," I said. He nodded, taking off my bra. He sucked on one of my nipples, while he massaged the other one.

"Nibble on it slightly and twist and pull on the other one," I said. He complied and god it felt so good.

"Okay now-

"I think I got it from here," he said huskily. I nodded.

He definitely didn't have it from there.

"Alejandro go slow, its not a race," I said as he pounded into me. He grunted slightly and continued going fast. Soon enough he came and then he pulled out of me. He took the condom off and threw it in a trash bin.

"I gotta go to class, but I'll see you later," Alejandro said. I nodded as he got dressed. He leaned down and kissed me before leaving.

I was so sexually frustrated.

My phone rang and I hurried up and picked it up.

"Hello?", I answered.

"Hey bebé," Marciello said in his husky voice. I felt my core throb.

"What do you want?", I asked, rolling my eyes.

"Marciano's birthday is in 2 days. I want to see him," Marciello said.

"No, I don't want you around him," I said.

"Belle, he's my son. I haven't seen him in a month," Marciello said.

"Okay and that's for a reason," I said.

"I've been going to anger management classes and therapy,'' Marciello said.

"That's good," I said.

"I was hoping we could go to one together," Marciello said.

"I don't get the point of us going," I said.

"To fix our marriage," Marciello said.

"We can't be fixed," I said.

"We can bebé. I'm getting help, I'm trying. I love you so much," Marciello said. I felt tears start to leak out of my eyes as my heart twisted in pain.

"I've moved on already," I said.

''What! With who?", Marciello questioned.

"I'm with Alejandro and he's making me happy," I said.

''Happy as in your fucking?", he asked.

"What I do with my boyfriend is none of your business," I said.

"I think you have forgotten our contract is not up yet. You belong to me and only me. I'm done playing nice guy, I'm coming to get your ass," Marciello said before hanging up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think?