Home Sweet Home

We finally made it home and Marciano was in his bed resting. I kissed his forehead and went downstairs.

"Hey bebé," Marciello said as I sat down on his lap.

"Hey watcha doing?", I asked him.

"Looking for some new weapons for the gang," he said.

"Babe, you said we would be done with that after we killed the Donatelli's," I said.

"I know and we are, but I can't just leave them without protection," he said.

I nodded my head and kissed him. I pulled away and almost slapped him.

"I can taste the smoke on your fucking breathe,'' I said.

"Babe, it was just one," he said.

"Just one?! Do you see the commercials Marciello? Those fucking things are cancer sticks," I said.

"I know babe and I'll quit," Marciello said.

"You keep saying that, but you always go back and do it. It's not good for you or any of us. There's something called second-hand smoke, it can affect me, Marciano, and the baby,'' I said.

"I know bebé and I swear I'll quit," he said.

"Put it on your life?", I asked.

"I put it on my life," he said.

"Good because if your lying, I'm going to kill your ass," I said. He nodded and laughed. This nigga always think I'm playing with him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After he finished getting the weapons for the gang, he handed it over to Regrano.

"It was good being here with you guys. Call me if you need anything," he said as we left. They all nodded and we left out.

I was so happy to be done with the mafia.

Marciello's P.O.V.

I wasn't really done with the mafia. The whole thing was staged so Belle could get off my ass.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter, but there's more to come.