Chapter 1

"Alex! Please." I turn around to face Claire and Bren standing near her car.

Unexpectedly, I showed up witnessing one of the coolest scenes to tear me apart.

Everything about her was perfect, her eyes, her voice, her scent that engulfed me to the edge of paradise, every single thing about her was just perfect, that's why I fell in love with her so easily, those haunting eyes that drives me crazy, the way she moved effortlessly yet gracious.

But.....

I was wrong of loving her, or worse of being with her in the first place.

She cheated on me with Bren, who happened to be my cousin, Someone I treated like my own brother.

Woooooh! Of all the people, I'd never imagine it would be both of them who will betray me, most of all I never thought she can do something like this especially with Bren, yet she did. Her angelic face has the demons inside her, and every pieces of me is about to scatter because of extreme anger and pain, practically most of all because of the pang in my chest.

I wanted to punch Bren, rip his shit off, my fist is ready to knock him down right now, any seconds I could biff him. Yet I managed to hold off my anger before I could do anything worse, thinking after all he's still blood related to me, which hurt me the most.

There's so much to handle than dealing with this crap, life is too short to waste any of my time enraging in this stupid dump.

"It's over Claire!" My nerve couldn't hold the grudge, huskily my mind screamed out of spleen.

That's it we're done.

I used to tell myself that I don't have time dealing with this crap but the truth is that, I don't want to face any more pain.

Why choose to suffer yourself if you could get it over easily, yet getting Claire off my head wasn't that easy at all.

Claire has been my life, she was the best part that happened to me after of some difficulties that I can't explain to anyone.

I'm trying my best not to let my tears fall in front of them. It will only give them a hint I'm a weak person which I was but I'm strongly hiding it with immense toughness outside.

Little suckers, sneaking their ass behind my back, I turned my heels and walk towards my car seeming confident and careless.

That's all I am, pretending I feel nothing, pretending that pain doesn't matter.

I'm about to open my door when Claire suddenly grab my wrist that cause me to face her again.

Oh boy, don't lose track with those eyes.

"Alex I can't lose you.. Please listen. You know I love you. Give me one last chance to prove it." She pleaded.

Is she stupid?

I realized her eyes rippling a watery fluid of regret, she's crying already just for me to give her one last chance but I can't, I wanted too, but the answer is no.

I can't trust her again. I don't want to be that absurd anymore.

Once is enough.

I gave her everything she need, just name it. And the most difficult thing I've done for her, is that I changed my lifestyle just for her.

I thought she's going to be the one to complete my unfulfilling needs, that she will never cause me too much ache. But what I've got?

Pain!!

"I don't know if I could trust you again." I said it with full of hurt feelings. The softness in my heart for her soon died out and was replaced by unbearable pain and madness. "And you too." I looked over Bren, who looked shameful of what happened, he never said a word since earlier. I took my hands off of her grip, and hopped in my car without hesitation and drive away.