Chapter 17

Alexandra's POV

I stepped out in my car. Walking confidently to my familiar place. It was already eleven and I went home really wasted tonight and the fact I'm with someone so hot. I've been in a very fucked up situation for the past few days, and I thought at least I'll let myself enjoy for tonight before going back to normal, tomorrow. I damn fucking hated Natasha Anderson. Thanks for her support of being my fake girlfriend. She was a complete bitch, all I did was to prove in front of her ex girlfriend that I'm suitable for her although it was all pretending. It wasn't my lost anyway, so why the fuck should I worry about her. And that bitch Alliyah. She was so annoying.

I turned my lights on. Quickly grabbing this gorgeous lady I am with and locked the door. Pushing her hardly in my walls while kissing her badly and desperately. I need a release. I already had a long hold of all my tension. I threw ourselves in bed, quickly crawling and climbed up to her, wedging myself hardly between her legs, kissing her deeply, knowing this is my only way to satisfied my body.

Her hands gripped the hem of my shirt and slipping it over my head, exposing my bare chest, left with nothing holding on but a piece of my bra. I pulled lightly giving her enough view of my chest. She flickered her eyes before speaking "Damn, you're so hot, Alex.."

I smiled on confidence "I know." kissing her hardly again like there's no tomorrow. Of course there's nothing like this tomorrow but a piece of hell in school. "Be ready."

She nodded and I started to unbuttoned her jeans, sitting in bed side ways to take it off, exposing her long toned legs, tracing every inch of it. I senselessly bit my bottom lip in excitement since I've been anticipating this few hours ago. She was so fucking sexy, and I'm about to fuck her in my mattress.

I quickly slipped off her shirt, taking enough sight of her long and perfectly figured body, realizing she's almost naked. I kissed her chest into her neck. I slipped my hands under her, hurriedly unhooking her bra professionally. Already knowing it was my routine. I feel her tremble under me but I refused to acknowldge.

I whispered "You're fucking sexy.." I leaned down to kiss and bit her lip. I travelled my kisses from her breast down to her flat stomach. I felt her arching her back against my touch. I was soon staring up at her from between her legs. I hold her underwear for a while and swiftly remove it like a piece of shit. Throwing it sideways. Things got more exciting every seconds passing by. I refused to give her another talk, because there's no time for another shit. I need to release this anticipated tension I've been holding for so long. She gripped the sheets so hard from extreme suddeness. I shall give her no mercy. I just had to taste her, she let a muffled moan escaped through her lips, giving me another boost.

I know I was so cocky. Who cares.

I continue to eat her flesh. I watched her unravel under me, trying to muffle the best moan she could ever drop. I've come a long weekend, I had to released so badly. Her hands traveled from my shoulders and found my hair. Locking her fingers with my blond, pulling me closer inside her as I suck desperately. "Oh.. Fuck, Alex.." she moaned..

I continue and smile vigorously. I felt her throb with my tongue before she'd finally release. Her hips shake under my face, I continue to suck her impeccable taste, until she completely release. I travel my hand from her legs into her torso. Hearing her panting. Kissing her neck, whispering "You're so irresistible."

She flipped me over with my surprise, smirking "And I guess I should have you?" She studied my figure "Because it's very impossible to resist such opportunity of fucking Alexandra Fairbairns."

I smirk "I'm ready." and she started to kissed me.

~~~~~~~~••••••••~~~~~~~~

Kendra suc a mouthful of air and released "I'm guessing, there's something you're hiding from me, of all the people."