Chapter 10

I dress down today, looking myself at the mirror. God, I am so pretty, I thought to myself. I'm always are but today I'm more presentable and pleasant to look, I applied light make up since I'm not really a fan of putting such thing to my face.

I'm reliving my confidence now, since I can sense I will have a good day, hopefully nothing will ruined my mood. I packed my things and run downstairs hurriedly. Lately I'm becoming fond of school, it's not that I'm paying more attention or do the activities and projects, it's just I've been getting excited to come.

Sofia was still asleep and I remembered she don't have tutorial for today. I instructed Karen, her personal butler of all the things she had to do before leaving, this time I won't ask Miles for help, instead of taking care my sister it was the other way around.

I decided to used my motor bike since I'm having the feeling to be cooler today, not to show off or anything. I don't know why but I feel something inside of me was in high, that ecstatic feeling although nothing pleasured you to have that feeling. I arrived at school just in time, a smile were written on my face, I was walking in the hallway like I'm having a fashion show, I don't mind at all, I'm so used of people staring at me, it's not new, everyone greeted me and I gladly returned them my most flirtatious and victorious smile. Being a generous human as I am.

Alexandra is in the house people! It's time to get hyped.

"You look hot today." The other girl commented, actually I don't know her but thanks.

"I'm always hot, I guess it should be hotter, you're pretty too." I corrected her and a smile escaped in her lips. Wow, lovely smile she has.

My effects whenever I greet them. It is my vibe that makes them looks great too.

I walk inside the room and sat beside Kendra, who seems busy texting her boyfriend Zed, who else could it be. Everyone was busy chattering and sharing their latest gossip, when it slowly died down when I enter, small things.

I extended my arms and place it on her shoulder. She looked at me in awe, I smirked "You look stunning today." She paused for a while trying to find the best word to say "I mean you look more confident and gorgeous today. What happened? Did something miracle happened?" she complimented with a tease.

I'm always are Ken, today I just feel more of myself.

"I'm always like that, shut up, I'm the miracle that happened, nothing else." I boasted myself.

"So arrogant. Too much for my morning." She teased, rolling her eyes.

"That's me. The one who made your morning great." I am more proud.

"Whatever, joker." She grunts.

"You know what, I really appreciated your all out support." I chided.

"You're welcome." She's not getting back down, unbelievable.

It's not soon until our class has started. I'm just in the mood to listen my whole damn lesson for today. The grumpy teachers doesn't irritates me, nor their lessons. It's a good sign, I still have a long day, but I'll be more than fine.

I don't know why I feel something is different.

Maybe because I already worked out all my issues, and my worries with Bren and Claire has been evanesce in my mind. Today, if ever Claire and I cross our ways, I won't hesitate to give her a smile, I might give her a hug because of the good vibe I'm having. No bitterness for both of us. Almost forgetting, she's not here anymore.

I'm more eager to see Miss Anderson today. I was really awe struck of her. She had this effects on me that I couldn't even explain and it scares me.