Chapter 23

Natasha's POV

It's been already a month had passed, but there's still no progress of Alexandra's condition. She's still under the state of deep coma.

Her parents had arrived a week after the accident, Bren was also with them.

Me? I continue to teach, and after school I always come to visit her, I badly wanted to stay with her side every single time, but sadly I can't. It would be very questionable under her parents and Bren.

I missed Alexandra. Her laughters, tears, stupidity and most of all her presence. I might still continuing my daily basis in life, but everytime third period comes, my eyes were only searching for one specific person. The tutorial with Sofia was still on table but it doesn't goes well since both of us could not focus.

I thought of what has Kate told me. Is it truly Alexandra was on chase of me, but I am this blind stupid one who greatly mistaken her intention.

Each time passes was like a tight screw on my throat, being tightened each seconds, I'm suffocating whenever I see Kate's name flash on my phone, it is because I was afraid to hear any negative thing about Alexandra.
There's no one I could rely on to know Alexandra's condition but Kate. She gives me this encouraging words everyday.

Semestral break is fast approaching and exams has already finished. Everytime I came to hospital, my heart was pounding so bad, throbbing in my chest. I couldn't stand seeing Alexandra with that critical way. She already lose weight in just a matter of month, there's nothing making her alive for now but the life support tangled with her. I still keep on blaming myself of what had happened. Hearing the first time from Kate that Alexandra was in the hospital made me frantically down in fear, my nerves as if had its own life that day, busting my ass off and ran to the hospital. My phone vibrated from my desk dragging me off away of my mind.

"Uncle John told me to watch for Alex. They'll leave today for business.. I'll see you there." A message came from Kate.

I never thought anything but to quickly pack all my things and ran. When Alexandra has been diagnosed in the hospital, my tutorial for Sofia has been also on freezed, they decided to take Sofia for vacation, they said that Sofia is too young for this, they also added her trauma at the first accident.

I'm about to stormed out but when I opened the door, I stepped back in shocked. "You look like you've seen a ghost." She grinned.

All I see was a dead person standing, not a ghost. Why she's here anyway, we already cleared everything.

I told her I didn't want anything from her. I had many things to focus on, Alexandra was on the top of the list, and Alliyah was never been there.

"What are you doing here?" I asked nonchalantly.

"Seems like you're in a hurry." Gosh, it was pretty obvious. "Can we talk?" More on a demanding voice.

There's nothing to talk. Alexandra needs me, and I'm anticipating to see her. Now that everything is going smoothly again, I can visit her anytime I want, and I can't hold back anymore, "No Alli there's no need to talk, I have to go."

I stepped out, closing the door and on a quick paced, but Alliyah is a hard headed, she keeps on following me. "Natasha please spare me just one t---"

I swiftly turn and shut her up "Stop following me!!"

"I won't.. Not until you're coming with me."

I smirked devilishly "If you won't stop then I'll never come with you." I threatened. I know this time I have in control, she's the one who needs of something, she will follow my command.