Chapter 20

I carefully brought the breakfast upstairs, holding the tray tightly, and slowly kicked the door. She had fell asleep, I placed the tray at the side of her bed and slowly leaned down, I studied her face, tiredness was all drawn at her beautiful face. She still looks stunning without her make up, she still looks the most wondrous person in my eyes although she's sick and never had a chance to fix herself. Everything about her was amazing although I never had a chance to know her personal life.

"Natasha?" I whispered softly.

"Natasha, you need to take something to eat." I added.

This time her narrowed lashes were slowly moving and opening her sight. I smiled at her "Good morning." I jumped out of bed and walk at her side, taking her hands to help her sit up, I placed the pillow at her back and made sure everything was fine and great. I took the tray and sitted it at her lap while holding a bowl of soup. I took a spoonful one and blow it gently so the heat won't burnt her tongue.

I watch her eyes while feeding her, and smile a little with her. After all the aches she put last time, all of it has washed away with just a simple glimpse of her presence. I took again another spoon of soup and feed her.

"Did you like it?" I started to speak.

"Yeah, I never knew you cook good." She smile, showing off those white teeth of her.

I give her again another spoon before answering "Well now you do, its your fault, you underestimated my skills."

There's no other great feeling than being on serve for someone you want. Someone you know strangely. Someone you never thought has going to have a big impact in your life and someone who makes you feel the real feelings. I'm already in lost, lost in her magical and majestic ways, lost at her eyes, lost at sea of confusion. I know I like Natasha that much but it still confused me if I just simply like her because she is something new to me or what makes me even confuse was, if I like her more than anything.

Am I in love with her?

But it was too early for love isn't it. Isn't it love if you feel butterflies in your stomach, love is that you'd turn crazy with that person, love was something makes you complete different, love is that you feel very strange with someone. That's what all I knew what love is, because that's what I had been felt with Claire all along or maybe I'm wrong, I was wrong of what really love is.

Everytime I see this beautiful maiden, all I feel was shakiness and nervousness which something I'd never felt before, all I felt whenever she's around was a thousand volts of electricity running under my skin, even she's inches away I'd still felt her electric effect, then my beating turn out like a huge drum, always ready to explode my rib cage, the next thing all I knew was I'm already sweating and it's dripping not just in my neck but also in my body like a running water. Whenever I see her, all I wanted to do was to touch and kissed her, I always wanted to be alone with her and I never wanted anyone around her but me and only me, and the most strangest thing ever was the urge of my mind to be with her when the fact that she rejected me so many times.

When she's done her breakfast I gave her some medicines too, and I took her body temperature "38.3°C. This way too high." I read the thermometer.

"I told you, I can handle myself." She claiming, I thought for a while and remembered that she has a sister.

"Does your sister knew?" I asked reluctantly.

She looked away from my gazed already giving me clear answers through her actions. "I don't want her to feel worried."

I slowly nodded and understand her reason. I carried the tray and walked but before leaving I spoke "I guess I'll go downstairs, so you could fixed yourself." she was so selfless, she don't want her sister worried about her, but I do. I'm worried about her.