Chapter 27

Alexandra's POV

Her blue eyes that never left my weary ever since she entered this room. My heart jumped its way out of being in normal, all I heard was the melodious thuds, she came closer and closer, my chest tugging badly.

Natasha, the most beautiful woman I ever laid my eyes. She's perfect, but her body gone thinner than before though she's still stunning behind those stressful figure. Everyone was here, enjoying the moment of me finally waking up. I didn't know how long I've been asleep, I felt lighter than before. I didn't felt any pain in my body and head unlike last time. My friends were crazy, its not allowed to bring the party inside but they break in.

Crazy as always.

Yes, you heard it right folks. Natasha, how on earth could I forgot the most precious person for me? What am I doing is foolish, it'll only cause nothing but pain to everyone. I want to embrace her, I want to feel her under me. Kate told me about Natasha being flipped into so much worrying over my condition. And I'm more than happy hearing it, of course. Watching my friends drinking and enjoying the alcohol. Although I badly wanted it to taste into my watering mouth, its not healthy for now.

Charll looked at me in teased, raising the glass of wine "I know your dying to taste this bitch. This wine has the best taste, it fermented perfectly."

I said sarcastically. "If you think I envied you all, not really. I'm already done tasting it when I'm asleep."

"Sure thing, but it was only a dream girl, not real." Kendra added "Fake one." Okay that last comment somehow graze something inside me.

Watching Natasha hanging at the corner made my heart crippled. I didn't want this to happened too, I never wanted to make myself believe I forget her, but there's nothing I could do. I already knew how much she cared for me and I am too, as much as I wanted us to happened, I can't. All I want was her, I'm maybe asleep but I'm not deaf. I heard everything she said in my ears, her encouragement for me to survive. Those voice she ringed on my ears, those tears she let flow while I'm unconcious, I knew it all. While I'm lying halfly dead whenever I heard her sobbing all I wanna do that time was to wipe her eyes but I couldn't. I heard everything, the reality was that before waking up last night I witnessed Miles and Kate arguing. Kate was hiding something from me ever since she left and now I found it. I don't know how to react about it.

Miles was right saying about me being in love with Kate before. I did love her, more than anything else. But she left me, no words ever said. No communication and I'm dying as hell. The reality is that Kate was the first heart break, first love or whatever you called it. But as the time goes on, I found myself living on my own, no Kate at my side. I learned that at the end it's me I am with. Years passed as I finally move on from her. It's too late for me to know the truth about Kate being in love with me, because all my heart was screaming for now were Natasha Anderson's name.

Kate is already my past.

"Hey." I didn't realized Kate was her with me now.

I smiled back on her. "Missed me?" It was the first thing came out in my lips.

She punch me lightly "Idiot. Of course, we all did." She bit her bottom lip before speaking again "So about Natasha?"

I already figured she's gonna ask me about it. I claimed "What about her?"

"You really don't remember her?"

I did remember her, she's the person who made me something new. How can I forget those face, those attitude of her that made me crazy everytime she's near. Those splendid figure of perfection, those smiles I always crave to see. But instead of saying the truth I lied "I'm honest to you Kate, if I remember her I'm sure I already hug her tightly or even more kissed her, I mean I can't believe she is my teacher. Are you really sure she's our teacher?" I looked at her quizzically. Acting professionally.