Chapter 15

I slowly opened my eyes and sitted on my bed. Staring the beautiful sun shining brightly through the pane glass and into my eyes.

Smiling to myself, I slowly stomped out my feet on the ground. Feeling the electricity of gladness wrapped my entire mind and soul. I felt the need to run outside the cabin, like someone was waiting for me. When I reached the main door, I unhurriedly wrapped my delicate hand in a cold door knob and slowly turn to open it. I let the cold air came from the shore fall unto my face, I peek outside seeing the usual man I love the most, sitting in a bench like swing. I grew nervous because of excitement and cheerfulness, strolling off my feet towards him, he turn around and smile widely.

"Morning Alexandra." I seated next to him and quickly pull him for embrace. He run his cold hands at the back of my head like a little kid.

"I miss you.." I said lowly.

I felt the smile on his face "I'm always with you."

I pulled away looking at him straightly "I'm so sorry Mic---"

He hushed me, shaking his head "You don't have too.." Placing his cold hand on my forehead. "It was nobody's mistake."

"Still... It was all my plan.. I pushed you."

He laugh a little. I asked "Why?"

"Nobody pushed me. I did want it too.." His smile fades "I was very unhappy of you." His looks were now serious "You put too much blame of yourself. Please Alexandra.. Let the past slid off."

"I'm sorry for making you upset."

"Promise me.. The guilt you feel will now gone."

I looked away "If I did. Would it make you forgive me?"

"I am and I will be very glad of it.." I looked at him again and smile.

"I promise, but don't make me say I have to." I turned my eyes sideways and smirked.

"It wasn't good.. But all I wanted was to see you happy." I embraced him one last time, tightier and longer. He kissed me in forehead "You have to wake up, I bet it was already noon."

I shoved him lightly "I love you.."

"I love you too.."

~~~~~~~~••••••••~~~~~~~~

"Are you ready?" I asked Natasha one last time before leaving. It was already almost afternoon and we still have a lot of time and a long way to travel back home.

"I wish I could visit this place again. Her beauty was captivating." She complimented.

Looking at the mind boggling view. I joined her standing near the banister. Scrutinizing the bluish green sea, waves were high like a tower that magnificently breaks down in a matter of seconds and fall in splash to a big charcoal colored rocks. The water splashing was ringing out through my ears like a soft rock music.

I smiled "Maybe someday but for now it is my beauty that will allure you, we have to go. You don't want to go home late, are you?"

She smiled back to me, almost making my entire being to melt down in awe "Well, I don't, and you're right, maybe your beauty will be fine to held my stare."

Did she just flirted back? That means, she...

Hiding my wide smile, I turned my back "Then lets go." inviting her to hopped in my car. Fisting my palm in excitement.

The journey way back home is long and judging our speed, it was painstakingly slow, the curvy road way downward was more complicated than upward. I had to control the pressure between the tires and the asphalt road or else I'm going out of control.