Chapter 4

The class started but not literally a lesson, first day routine as always.

Somehow, out of self control I found myself checking her out. Her tall figure and perfect toned legs that fitted absolutely with her jeans. My eyes linger a little longer of her body, her curves that is undeniably eye catcher. Does she work out?

She's wearing a brown leather with a white top inside, first day and everything is not that yet formal and professional. She was just so stunning for me even with that simple outfits.

I still couldn't believe she's one of my teacher and there's no way I could take my eyes off of her face and body. It's like a dream and a nightmare at the same time. Dream because she's so good to be true as a teacher, nightmare because well we have a history that is quite isn't ideal.

Grinning unwittingly, stupid as I am, why I'm thinking things so deeply, it's not so me, it's like I'm someone else. Sinewy, I tear off my gaze and look down my spare sheet, this paper is nothing compared to my good view of her a while ago.

She dressed casual for today, no one will know she's a damn teacher. She could be mistaken as a student, or someone related who studies here, anything but a teacher or school related professions.

Delicately she moves so soft and smoothly, although it is pretty obvious she wasn't prepared to dressed up professionally today.

Her outfit is absolutely an ad ons of her figure. In fact, she doesn't need to dress so fancy to be noticed, she can do it in her own.

Ugh, whatever!

You can't blame me for letting my thoughts think about her that much. I'm sure, most of the class here couldn't concentrate either, the teacher was so distracting.

Kendra nudged my ribs, forcing me out of my thoughts, now she's destroying my imagination "Focus on your writing Alex. Not on her." Teasing is pretty apparent with her tone. Discreetly, watching her in sideways, a sly smirk never left her face ever since she assume I'll get myself all over Natasha and get in trouble, well I can say that she's right. She always was.

Could she please shut up, her voice were a bit loud whenever she's mocking me.

What if Natasha could hear us? We don't know how wide her hearing range is. What Kendra was talking about anyway?

I know I love having troubles but in the first day, seriously, and with a teacher. Not gonna work.

I rolled my eyes annoyingly "I'm not. I'm just thinking what to write on."

Liar.. There's part of it that's true!

"And since when had you started to focus about school?" Smirking vaguely. Is she really my friend or what? Isn't she supposed to believe me?

I hated that kind of expression she has. I wish I made friends to people who were a bit fooler than I do, so I could outsmart them and feel like a genius sometimes.

"And since when had you started getting in my head?" I probed. Seriously how could she do that, digging to every peoples mind.

"Since the day we've been friends." She answered seamlessly. Clever, shaking my head slightly, it's no used arguing with her.

Oh right.

"I almost forgot we are." I whispered against her ears, low enough for both of us to hear.

"You'd better not." Now what, her death glares is effective, I can imagine myself hung by her right now. "Just shut your mouth or else I will be in trouble." She ordered.