Chapter 21

I'm still sleepy but it was already late morning, and I remembered nothing of what happened last night, the last thing I had in mind was, I'm drinking here alone and Natasha came, then we had some little chit chat, she share some of her personal life, that was all of it has left, the things after was a total blank.

Quickly I moved away from the couch, turning hurriedly over the wall clock.

Shit, it's already noon and I haven't prepared any breakfast for her. Taking a sniff of my body and I'm stink. So nasty.

I took shower first, while in the tub, my mind was running swiftly into somewhere, it bothers me what was happened last night when Natasha came down and after our little talk, because I honestly remember nothing more. Ugh! Splashing the water with my hands, I'm so stupid, why I forgot that whenever I get drank I always speak foolish but true feelings and thoughts of mine, I leaned the crook of my neck at the tub, and sighed, I'm just a screwed person.

What if I said that I like her, that she's perfect and beautiful in my eyes, what if I also told her that she makes me so vulnerable and soft. Gosh, what if I slid my mouth and speak out all my thoughts about her. I shook my head in disagreement, no I'm just over thinking such things. I had to be calm and relax, everything is fine Alex, don't push so hard.

I got out at the bathroom, only wearing a piece of towel, wrapping around my body and another one in my hair. I forgot to picked my clothes to bring inside, last thing I know was I put it at the kitchen table last night before I prepared the dinner, so probably it was still lying there. The noise from the kitchen stole my attention, someone like preparing the table for breakfast, when I came closer, the smell of fresh cooked bacon entered my nostril, I watched Natasha preparing the table and placing the foods, it was so careless and astounding, everything turn out in a slow abroach, I heard no sounds but my own heart beats, I left my mouth hanging, while my hands gripped tightly the cloth merged in my body, watching the most beautiful piece of nature in motion, she still seems not aware I'm here so I enjoy the moment.

Alexandra, admit it already, you're insanely like her.

"Stop staring my ass, Alexandra." She interrupted my moment, but still she wasn't looking at me.

I looked away "I'm not.. Don't be horny."

"You're horny, so I know what you're thinking."

If you only knew what I'm really thinking everytime I laid my eyes on you. "It doesn't mean I'm horny, I also look at you like that." I walked closer to her and hold her hands "You know you're not fine, I can do this for you."

She shook her head "No, you've done so much." she smiled, but our hands was still holding together and there's no one from both of us trying to take it away.

I watched her crystal blue eyes again. My heart beats went so fast, like I was in a race, very nervous and warm at the same moment, but it is a good kind of nervousness, the tension was still there, she has this bright aura that always pull me. Every breathing I take was heavy, I smiled in front of her like stupid.

I just can't stop, "Why are you smiling?" She asked. I don't know how to answer it directly without being caught by her, I had this roller coaster emotions with her, but with that kind of ride, it makes me feel the reality, that finally I had found someone whom I can't just play. The extreme desire was growing rapidly each passing day, a fire that was burning brightly inside was now hard to resist. It frightens me, she intimadated me.

"It's none of your business." I began to be sarcastic.

"Tell me." she protested.

"I told you. Just don't mind it." I said.