Chapter 28

The nervousness almost killed me, I always feel like that with her so nothing new but this time was something more deeper because the fact I'm hiding something from her, pursing my lips without leaving my gaze away from her.

"Don't you have any class?" I tried to hide the missing piece of longing in my tone, not wanting it to pounce for a bit or else everything I started today will ruined in just one swift.

Turning around as she gave me those genuine smile she had, a smile that always hunts me down. "You really thought about the class." Tilting her head lightly. Those tired eyes she acquired were quite still beautiful for me, a kind of beauty that is simply yet with an enormous astonishment wrapping her figure, there's no way I could say something is ugly from her, unless I'm trying to piss her off. "Well today is the last day of class, next week is already semestral break." She explained shortly.

I never realized how long I've been in coma, the last thing I remember before the accident was that I had class in history with Kate and Natasha as my teacher, I stormed away from her room because of something that pissed me so bad, we were a month away to semestral break that time. My eyes grow wide, not showing it to her, there's no way I could sleep that long.

"I've been sleeping for long, woah." I was amaze how time went by.

She slowly nodded her head, with her lips curvely smiling but with no white teeth shown. I guess she's trying her professional thingy again which is very common, I could tell she's still in the process of everything, everything a new that she and I again have to start from the beginning.

"Yeah." That was all she mustered up. I can feel the emotions she's trying to covered, feelings that she's trying to conceal. I badly want to be near with her. To hold her hand. To caress her cheeks, I want her lips next with mine. I need her warm breathing damps against my skin to let me feel her magic once again. I need her electric shocks to clear my head just for a moment.

I asked "So how I am doing with your class? I'm pretty sure I did well since it's just history!" I want to see if she will going to say the truth to make me feel a little bit happy because I know I'm doing great fun with her or another way where to tell me I'm good which is halfly a lie at all. I gestured her to come closer, I feel the need of her electric volts to give me life once more. Who even needs this plugged in the nose, this tubes tangled in my body and needle pins inserted in my skin if I'm already recovered with her standing in my view.

She grab the chair and pulled it next with the bed where I am lying. The seat of her were inches away, which made me little sad. I again said "Come closer, I won't bite you, I guess it's not bad if I can hear you better." I watch her grow tremble when I let those words blast. I'm glad I had those tense effects on her.

I smiled at her warmly and not in a flirty way. She started "If you only knew how you acted in my class, I'm sure you'll laugh at yourself, you're far from doing well."

I know how stupid I am with her class, the kind of foolishness that makes me wonder about myself, wondering why I did or done it that way. I gained my composure, lurking inside the galactic waves of her oceanic eyes. I can't do this anymore, I know I'm acting not remembering her in more than half of the day but the longing inside my nerves were seems like years had passed. I opened my mouth trying to muster any possible words or phrases to escape but nothing.

Nothing ever left my lips but a breathe of nervousness. It's impossible for me to reach the end of this situation I entered. Before I could do anything stupid and lost with my glazing emotions. A phone rang all of a sudden whistling inside the room, but no one from us stood and turn it off, I couldn't find any possible conviction to tear my gaze away from the goddess sitting in front of me.