Chapter 8

I followed Natasha, it only took ten minutes when we reached our destination.

Quickly jutting out my car, I came face to face the unfamiliar complex. It is not that huge but its quite look fine outside, she only live near us huh, looks great.

Leaning my back over my car, I have to kept in mind I'd promise to behave. Maybe I'm a mess but when I promise, I made sure I'll do it.

Slipping my hands inside my jacket and light some cigarette for some taste in my lips, it's so dry and getting dull.

"Want to come in?" I found those eyes of hers again, perfect ocean orbs.

I left speechless once more.

Could you explain why I act like this?

Did I hear it right, she's asking me, what came to her mind inviting me in because as far as I know she's even doubting to let me come over but letting me in was something different.

I take off my cigarette holding it between my fingers and blow off the smoke sideways, I give her a look "Are you serious?" Can't control my facial expression.

I can see the doubt on her face, gotcha!

"Nah, I'm fine here, besides isn't it too much for you." Taking another hit.

"I guess it's nice to let my first guest come in, and it's only fair to welcome you, since I received a very warm welcoming from your home." She gestured.

Did she mean I'm the first person she ever invited? That thought cause me to plastered a grin.

"I'm flattered and honored." I tilted my head and stomped out my cigarette, blowing the last smoke out.

Still grinning.

"Don't blow up your head." Smiles were written on her face showing off her white teeth as well. I just made her smile, a real one, and my heart flutters.

I feel like a jelly, she always makes me melt, I'd never imagined myself  doing and feeling something like this with my teacher and most of all with Natasha Anderson.

I mean who knew in a short moment I'll be like this with her.

We made it inside her house, everything was organized and in place. I walked in her island and sat at the bar chair.

I watch her moved swiftly.

It was gentle.

She's really a maiden.

I swallowed my lump. I'm sweating and my beating were hammering so loud under my shirt.

"Want anything?" She asked leaning on her fridge. She really look hot and insanely gorgeous yet delicate at the same manner.

Damn woman!

I teased "Vodka!" Smiling widely all over again, she asked me what I want, now she need to give it away.

Rolling her eyes playfully "In your dreams."

"A bottle of water will be fine." I replied blankly, lost at her, where did my confidence went out.

She grabbed a bottle of water and throw it, gladly I caught it indistinctly. She walked upstairs preparing her things.

I was left alone whilst my thoughts ringing me out.

Why did I even asked to be here? God, because I want to spare some time with her. And know her. I'm putting myself in a position where I'm sure sooner or later will drag me off.