Chapter 9

Glancing my wrist watch, it's already around six and Sofia's tutorial session is about to end.

I didn't drink that much since I still need to bring home Miss Anderson safely.

Both of my wicked buddies fell asleep because of extreme dosage of alcohol they took, and I guess Zed and Kendra were asleep as well.

Kicking my ass off at couch and turning my heels to the kitchen. I asked one of the servants to prepare some dinner. I guess my friends will stay for the night.

I also thought about asking Miss Anderson to stay for dinner although it's still early for a meal. "Please, cook some chicken, Chicken Pesto preferably." I commanded to our cooked. Sofia will surely love that.

I walked sideways towards the library, knocking few more times before going in. "Did I interrupted your class?"

Sofia rolled her eyes and crossed her arms unpleasingly "You never told me you have a beautiful teacher, Alex?"

I shrugged it off, sitting with them "Well now you know." I paused and looked at Natasha who already finished packing her things up, I just confirm she's really beautiful "Have some dinner with us." I invited.

She shook her head "No, thanks, I'm fine besides it's getting late. It's dangerous for you to drive late." She worry most. Isn't she's a cutie?

A smile drawn in my face "I don't mind at all, I'm used of driving home late, besides I won't be nice to you the next day, take advantage of it." I tried once more, but somewhere playing with her. She couldn't say no, she knew better than to decline my offer, she can't resist my charm.

"Can I come?" Sofia asked all of a sudden, breaking our stares and turn our gaze to my lovely sister.

I looked at Natasha waiting for her to answer, this time she decides, its her choice if she will allow my little sister or not. "Of course you can, Sofia." She smiled warmly to my little girl.

"Yass!" Sofia blurted with excitement, quickly she jump out of the couch and hug her tightly. I can smell competition here with my sister, that made me happy.

I never expected them to get close like this in a matter of two hours, surely Sofia is friendly and Natasha obviously likes my sister, I was jealous, I wish I could hold her that way too.

In fact, Natasha knows how to handle Sofia well, they're a great pair.

Cracking my voice in the middle of nowhere "So we call it a night." They both look at me confusingly, I never mean that way, literally "I mean you know a night to know each other."

I excused. "Let's eat, I'm hungry." Then I heard my stomach growling.

Killing the shaky vibes, no more tensions please.

I wish.

We all sat on our long rectangular table, my friends are still sleepy but we have to take dinner together, no excuses, they know the rule in my house. I had to drag them one by one all the way to their chair, and urge them to eat.

I made an effort.

None of us have the courage to start some noise, more of a conversation, now it's starting to get awkward with it, I did voluntarily "Were you all sleeping here tonight, or any of you?" I asked just to make sure if they will so I could prepare the guest rooms for them.

I hate silence honestly, deafening silence means more tension, means we're not comfortable.

"I'll take Kendra home." Zed answered quickly, looking at his lover admiringly.