Chap 4

Chen and Chanyeol managed to meet up with Kai and Sehun. They were out of breath and collapsed on the grass.

"Yah," Chen started, "you guys are really fast, you know that?"

Sehun giggled "it's not our fault that you two are out of shape and are as fit as a potato!"

"Whatever, just give me water," Chen beckoned, flailing his hands in the air.

"Me too," Chanyeol said, panting on the grass.

Sehun tossed them some water he had in his bag, it hitting Chen in the eye. "I'm so not sorry," Sehun said gleefully, Chen's glare not affecting him.

"Anyway," Chanyeol said "Kai, I'm sorry for lashing out at you back there. I was being inconsiderate and a total jerk"

Kai smirked, "Yes you were, but you're forgiven and I remember where he's going tonight"

"Really? Can you be kind enough to tell me?" Chanyeol asked, batting his eyelashes cutely in hopes that Kai will spill the details.

"Hmm," Kai hummed in thought, "I don't feel like telling you until we get to your place"

Chanyeol was about to say something but fought back his words with a smile. "Take your time," He said with a broad smile. "Just tell me when you're ready"

The others chuckled and Chanyeol secretly glared at them. They walked to Chanyeol's home together and sat on his comfy sofa in his living room.

"Your parents really know nice things," Sehun said, sprawling out on the sofa, his legs bouncing a vase. Chanyeol's heart stopped momentarily in his chest, knowing that his mother will kill him if anything breaks. "Sorry!" Sehun apologised upon noticing the horrified look on his best friend's face. 

"Move your foot," Chen complained "It's all over in my face"

He removed his foot and groaned, "Such a meanie"

Chanyeol was sitting on the other sofa and waited patiently for Kai to tell him where Baekhyun is going to be tonight. 

"He's," Kai began and Chanyeol's eyes perked up "going to be at the movie just about 10 minutes from here in the town and he'll be there at around 8"

Chanyeol quickly dashed upstairs and the others ran after him, all except Chen catching up to him because of their long legs. 

He was rummaging through his closet to look for the most suitable thing to wear. Something that will be eye catching.

He threw clothes everywhere and it landed on the others faces. One thing in particular caught their attention.

"Chanyeol-ah," Chen said smirking, holding the garment with his index finger. "Why do you have a lace underwear?"