Chap 34

"I can't believe him!" Sehun snapped angrily "He chose a boy over us!"

Chen sighed "Calm down, Sehun. I'm sure you would've done the same if it was you"

Sehun glared at him "No, I wouldn't!"

"He's right" Kai piped in and Sehun's eyes widened "If I had to choose to spend my time with Kyungsoo or you guys, I'd definitely choose him"

"But why?" Sehun asked, his hands resting on either side of his hips "I thought you guys would choose best friends over boyfriend"

Chen rested his hand on Sehun's shoulder "Think about it. I've known you guys my whole entire freaking life, of course, I would want a break. Well, what I mean is, I think it's fair we spend time with the ones we love"

"You don't love us?" Sehun asked, eyebrows raised

Chen rolled his eyes "Yes, I do, but that's like brotherly love. I love Xiumin way beyond that love and I would love to spend my time with him almost every day. I understand Chanyeol and the only reason I didn't defend him earlier is because I'm jealous"

"Same," Kai said, scrolling through his phone and smiling "I wish Kyungsoo was here with me"

Sehun rolled his eyes "I can't believe you guys! I think I'm the only one who would sacrifice anything for you guys, but I guess you don't think that way. I'm leaving"

"Where are you going?" Chen asked

"To find some new friends who wouldn't choose their boyfriends over their best friends," He said and walked out, slamming the door behind him.

Chen sighed "He's being dumb again"

Kai chuckled "He'll be back in 5, 4, 3, 2-"

"Okay, I'm sorry," Sehun said after he opened the door and walked over to them "I was just being an asshole"

"Told ya" Kai said with a smirk

Sehun dragged Kai from the couch and hugged him, pulling Chen into the hug as well.

"I'm sorry, best friends," Sehun said, fake crying "I'm an asshole and you know what? I would've chosen Luhan if I had to choose"

Chen backed away, a smile on his face "Bastard! We know that. Luhan is just too cute to resist or deny"

"Hey, don't talk about him like that" Sehun defended "Anyway, I'm sorry again"

They hugged each other tightly, spinning around in circles until they fell on the ground, laughing like psychos.

The door opened and their heads looked in that direction. Chanyeol walked in with Baekhyun and Sehun immediately lounged over to him. He jumped on him and muttered thousand of 'I'm sorry" to him. Chen and Kai joined resulting in them falling on the floor again.

They laughed hysterically and Baekhyun rolled his eyes playfully at them, smiling at the four best friends on the floor. They remind him of he and his friends and he laughed at the thought of them doing worse to him than making him fall. They would tie him to a bed post and joke around.

Ah, some friends he has! 

***

GUise, this is the last update until a month or two. I've said this in almost every book lol but yeah, I'll be back after I ace those flipping exams!!