Chap 5

Sehun and Kai tried to hold in their laughter while Chanyeol explained why he had an underwear in his closet.

"It's not mine, I swear!" Chanyeol said, trying to defend himself and grabbed it from Chen's finger.

"Do you masturbate with that?" Chen asked and the laughs escaped the two boys—Chanyeol thinks their laughter should be illegal. What kind of laughs are those, anyway?

Chanyeol was embarrassed and thought that's must how Baekhyun has felt. It was a misunderstanding, but he wasn't going to try and explain himself because he knew he would lose.

"Just help me find something please," he begged, still rummaging through his closet.

"It's not like he's going to see you anyway!" Sehun said, folding his arms across his chest.

"I don't care!" Chanyeol sassily said. "I just want to look good" for Baekhyun, even though he might not see me.

They picked out a leather jacket alongside an expensive looking suit with his leather shoes.

"Isn't this too much?" Chanyeol asked, cocking his head to the side.

"You said you wanted to look good, didn't you?" Kai asked

"Yeah, but I was thinking something casual-like"

"Just shut it!" Chen snapped, waving his hand in dismissal. "We'll go and get ready before we're late"

---

"Where the heck is he?" Chanyeol complained, looking at his wrist watch. "Are you sure he's coming here?"

Chen smacked his head, "It's only 7:30"

Chanyeol and his friends arrived an hour early and Chanyeol was impatient. After waiting for an agonizing half an hour and a minute, Baekhyun arrived. He was with three of his friends.

"He's late!" Chanyeol complained and looked at his watch "He arrived a minute after 8"

The others rolled their eyes and waited for Baekhyun and his friends to go in the theater.

"Let's go," Chanyeol whispered and walked into the theater like a spy. Chen and Kai following him.

"Stop walking like that!" Sehun scolded. "People might think you're crazy"

"Aren't we?" Kai asked. When he didn't receive a response, he scoffed and continued to walk into the theater.

They arrived there seconds later, sitting a couple of seats behind Baekhyun and his friends.