Chap 20

Sehun agreed willingly to go with Luhan to the prom. Though the boy seemed perverted, Sehun liked him nonetheless. After all, he is fucking cute! All the couples left eventually, except for Baekhyun who wanted to have a word with Chanyeol. 

"What is it?" Chanyeol asked, tilting his head to the side.

Baekhyun got on his tippy toes and pecked Chanyeol's nose. "See ya at the prom!" He left after that, leaving  Chanyeol a blushing mess. 

What the hell just happened? Too tired to think about it, he went upstairs and fell asleep, Baekhyun on his mind the entire time.

<<Time skip: Prom Day>>

Chanyeol got dressed in his expensive black suit, leather shoes and a black bow tie. He inspected himself in the mirror, checking if he looked exceptionally good.

"I'm fucking hot!" Chanyeol said, kissing his reflection in the full-length mirror. "I bet Baekhyun will be all over me tonight."

"Pervert!" He heard his mother say, who happened to be watching him all this time and shaking her head at her silly son. 

"Mom!" Chanyeol whined, pouting slightly. "I'm not entirely a pervert. I mean, if you include thoughts then—"

"I don't wish to hear," She said, laughing and making her way over to her son. "You look stunning."

Chanyeol smiled at the compliment. "I know, but thanks for telling me! I'll get going now." 

She kissed his cheek, "Have fun! Oh, and here," she threw her car keys at him. "Take care of my baby."

"Thanks and I will!" Chanyeol said, smiling brightly at her. "I'll try not to crash it, though!" Chanyeol was actually a good driver; he had his licence and all but didn't own a car. He left after that and began driving to Baekhyun's house, which he knew very well. He isn't a stalker for nothing!

Arriving at his house, he got out with a corsage in his hand, fidgeting with it from time to time. With a deep breath, he rang the doorbell and waited for the door to open. It opened seconds after, revealing a beautiful woman who smiled at him.

"Hi, Mrs Byun!" Chanyeol greeted, waving the corsage in the air. 

"Oh, hello. Who are you?" She asked, a bit confused as to how he knew that she was Baekhyun's mother. 

"I'm Baekhyun's date to the prom—Chanyeol."

"Oh!" She exclaimed in realisation. "Baekhyun will be down in a minute. Come in."

He followed her into the house and was offered a seat on the sofa. He bowed in thanks and sat down, fiddling with the corsage.

"So," Mrs Byun began, "how long have you known my son?"

Chanyeol smiled, "Ever since we were kids."

Mrs Byun's eyes widened, "Is that so? How comes I've never met you or heard Baekhyun talk about you?" She asked with a confused expression. 

Chanyeol cleared his throat, realising what he said, "I mean, he wouldn't remember since I moved when I was 5." Please buy it!

Mrs Byun just smiled at him, "Okay, I'll go see if Baek's ready."

Before she could even make her first step, a dashing boy came down the stairs in a suit equally as stunning as Chanyeol's, his hair slicked back, shoes just like his and a bow tie. Chanyeol's eyes were practically out of their sockets and his mouth was wide open—he's a fucking angel! 

His mother just smiled heartily at him and engulfed him in a hug, "You look like a prince," princess. He smiled at her and walked over to Chanyeol who was stunned.

"I'm ready to go, Channie," Baekhyun said, twirling on his heels. Chanyeol just nodded and handed him the corsage shyly. "Can you put it on me?" Nervously, Chanyeol took the corsage and with shaking hands tried to pin it on Baekhyun, accidentally jabbing him with the sharp edge. "Ouch!"

"I'm so sorry!" Chanyeol apologised, rubbing the spot where he stabbed Baekhyun. "So, so sorry."

"It's fine," Baekhyun said, shaking his head at Chanyeol. "I'll do it myself." He pinned it on just fine. "There. Now, let's go!" He turned to his mother, "bye, mom. Chanyeol, let's go!"