Chap 33

The ice cream parlor is where Baekhyun and Chanyeol made their second home. They're always there together, eating their favorite ice creams and feeding each other. The sight should be cute to everyone, but not to Sehun, Chen, and Kai. Well, they did find it cute, but they just can't stand it anymore. Their partners are away for some traditional thing they did together, which they are completely unknowing of, but Baekhyun didn't go with them; He wanted to spend time with Chanyeol.

"Say ahh" Baekhyun said cutely, moving the spoon towards Chanyeol's mouth to feed him.

"Give me a break!" Sehun scoffed

"It's kinda cute," Chen said, observing the two beside them "Makes me think of my Minseokkie"

Sehun rolled his eyes "Yeah, cute my ass! They've been doing this for the past hour for god's sake!"

Baekhyun started giggling when he saw some chocolate ice cream smeared on Chanyeol's upper lip. He reached out to wipe it away which made the two of them blush. Sehun fake gagged at the sight and stood up, going beside the two of them.

"Yah!" he shouted "Aren;t you guys tired of eating ice cream almost every freaking day"

"No, why?" Chanyeol asked, not really paying any attention to Sehun. He was staring at Baekhyun with their hands linked together.

Sehun groaned "Why didn't you go with your friends to that 'traditional thing'?" Sehun asked, arms folded across his chest

Baekhyun smiled at Chanyeol "Because I want to spend time with my Channie"

"Well," Sehun started "It's not fair that only you get to spend time with your boyfriend while the others of us have to do without! We want our best friend back"

Chanyeol got up and unlinked his hand with Baekhyun's "They're only gone for a week"

"So?" Kai asked, walking towards them, Chen following "I miss my D.O and if none of us can have our boyfriends with us, then neither can you"

"How does that even make sense?" Baekhyun asked, rolling his eyes and shaking his head "We're not joined together, you know. We are our own selves and can do whatever the hell we want"

"He's right" Chanyeol agreed "I can't be with you guys 24/7"

"Okay," Chen said."You have a choice; is it us or him?"

Chanyeol's eyes widened "You can't be serious!"

"We're dead serious" Kai jumped in "So who's it gonna be?"

Chanyeol dragged his hair in frustration "How the hell am I supposed to choose from my boyfriend to my best friends? You guys are just being unfair"

"Just answer the question" Chen prodded

Chanyeol huffed, looking from Baekhyun to his friends. Confusion was evident on his face and he looked like he was about to have a mental breakdown.

"I can't believe you're even thinking about it!" Baekhyun said "Go to your friends. Obviously, they don't want me to be around you"

Baekhyun was about to walk away, but Chanyeol gripped his hand "No! You're not going anywhere. if they don't want you to be around me, then fuck them. I've waited so many years to have you for myself and now that I do, I'm not gonna let go" He turned to his friends "Guys, I'm sorry, but I'm choosing Baekhyun over you"

The three boys' eyes widened at their best friend's statement.

"Vey well!" Chen said, turning to leave "Have fun without us"

They walked passed them, but Sehun bumped harshly into Chanyeol's shoulders "Just remember who had you first"