Chap 14

"No one!" Chanyeol chuckled nervously, scratching the back of his neck.

Kyungsoo glared at him, "You better tell me now!"

Chanyeol gulped, fearful of the shortie in front of him. "It's B-Baekhyun."

Kyungsoo's lips formed into a smirk and Chanyeol has to admit, he looked quite handsome. "You like him?" He asked with a playful glint in his eyes. 

Chanyeol nodded meaning yes and Kyungsoo muttered, "I'll be right back" Oh, no..

Sehun and Chanyeol looked at each other with worried looks, having encountered this situation before. They watched as Kyungsoo went to Baekhyun and dragged—litearlly dragged because Baekhyun was refusing to go— him over to them.

"Baekhyun," Kyungsoo said in a cheerful tone. "This is, uh, what are your names again?"

"I'm Sehun and I have to go"

Chanyeol grabbed him by his shirt before he could leave."No, you don't. Stay right here, Hun."

"And your name is?" Kyungsoo asked, waiting for Chanyeol to say his name. 

"Oh," Chanyeol said in realization. "I-I'm Chanyeol" and I'm your soulmate!

Baekhyun folded his arms across his chest. "I already know your name and nice to meet you, Sehun" At least he looks sane!

"Sehun," Kyungsoo said, gripping onto Sehun's shirt tightly. "Let's leave these two to talk, yeah?"

Sehun didn't protest and went with Kyungsoo where they hid behind the wall and listened to the other two. Operation eavesdrop start.

"Why did D.O drag me all the way over here?" Baekhyun asked mostly to himself then rolled his eyes when he couldn't come up with a logical explanation though Chaneyol was literally in front of him. "Do you have something to say to me?" He then asked, tip-toeing and twirling on his toes slightly. 

Chanyeol tried to look into Baekhyun's eyes, but he was too intimated by him—though he was clearly taller—to do so. Baekhyun was about to leave, annoyed at the fact that Chanyeol was staring at the floor. Chanyeol suddenly gripped his shoulder and that startled Baekhyun a bit.

"I-I like you—your shoes," Chanyeol stupidly said and Sehun face palmed behind the wall, so done with his stupidity. 

Baekhyun raised his eyebrows, "Okay, thanks?" He twirled on his heels and walked away, wondering why the hell someone would just call him to tell him that. Weirdos these days.

After Baekhyun left, Kyungsoo and Sehun came out of their hiding place and scolded Chanyeol about how stupid he was. 

"Way to go, dumbyeol!" Kyungsoo sarcastically congratulated him with aroll of his eyes. "Are you really that stupid?" 

"I'm nervous around him, okay?" Chanyeol said in his defense and sighed. "He's too attractive for me." Well—

"That was rhetorical by the way." Kyungsoo said, shaking his head. "I'm going to go before I murder someone." He was serious..

"Let's go home," Sehun suggested though it wasn't the end of school. Chanyeol agreed and they walked through the gates without being stopped. Nice security system!

"Are you gonna tell Chen about this?" Chanyeol asked, not wanting the others to know about his embarrassing encounter with Baekhyun.

"Definitely not!"